AVIC411.com

d3 and phonebook transfer

I have the Vu, and had a RAZR V3xx, and both transfer fine, although yes...they do disconnect when pushing the phonebook entry across to the D3.

I also remember having the "freezing" issue that you are with the Vu, and will have to play around later to see if I can figure out what I did to get the contacts over to the D3 without it happening.

LMK if you no longer need this info, but I'll try to get something for you over the next day or so.

EDIT: And FWIW, I'd love to throw my Vu through a window at times...most problems unrelated to the D3...but it doesn't connect as an audio device, on top of its other faults.

• 4 weeks later...

I know the frustration. I have the Pioneer BTB-200 and Avic D3. I believe I initiated the phonebook transfer on the pioneer, then on my blackberry I initiated phonebook transfer. All of a sudden on the Avic D3 screen I saw the phonebook entry number getting bigger, then it said phonebook transfer complete. I do remember trying this several times with the bluetooth connection being terminated. After some surfing it seems that disconnect is normal. Anyway did this bout a week ago, if I'm remembering correctly this may help some folks.