AVIC411.com

Apple Theme Completed!!

ok, there are still very minor tweaks to be done but for the most part it's FINISHED!!!

after 2 months of work, I've made this image.res that has almost replaced every image. I tried to make this as the apple computer company would, not necessarily based off their system. I think she turned out well. It'll be nice not to work on this everyday.

I have around 19 buttons that I wrote a number on but couldn't find their place because I don't use divx disc, cds, sirius, hd radio, or xm so if you guys let me know where they are with screen shots I can replace them.

Image.zip

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

........... this is refreshing for me to finally look at a post thats not about bypassing.

LOL, where is it you been looking then????????? :lol:

lol i like to look at mature sites while i post.. helps my multitask but thats too much information. I saw the VR screen is the same, but everything else is awesome.

QUESTION: How come some of the pics I cannot see with MS pic viewer but needs to be opened up with photoshop? Can I somehow preview all the pics?

how do we put this on the unit?

im guessing you didnt back up your unit yet. so you download the file first (under FAQs sticky). its two files compressed into one... you pull it out into your 2gig SD card... and throw those files on your computer (its back up). Next you take the apple theme file and put that in in your SD card and copy it into your Avic unit.

basically its a c/p thing you gotta do but in your car.

*EDIT* I found another viewer program that I will test later to see if I can preview them or not. QUESTION: I went to properties and it said that these photos... or all photos are 32 bit... but in photoshop I have to save it in 24 bit. Why is that?

If I edit some of your pics in photoshop.. will transparency still show? (I want a slightly more red theme)

*EDIT* I found another viewer program that I will test later to see if I can preview them or not. QUESTION: I went to properties and it said that these photos... or all photos are 32 bit... but in photoshop I have to save it in 24 bit. Why is that?

If I edit some of your pics in photoshop.. will transparency still show? (I want a slightly more red theme)

not sure man, I ran in to that question myself... what i did was put my images over the originals the flattened the image so that the only layer is the locked background... that way I know the file is the right format, seems to work.

Transparency comes from the black or magic pink (255,255,255) as long as it's a true one of these colors you should be good.