AVIC411.com

How can i load a language(text and speech) to f500bt

i copied original IGO8 voice and language files and i loaded them into avics igo8 language and voice folders. Then i open the f500 normaly but i can not saw newly added voice and language options in the system settings menu.

What can i do. please help me?

Rename those uploaded language files to the names as already were in your system.

Also, the INI file should be stock as well.

Then select the stock voice and you'll have the other language (because you have overwritten the sound and instruction files)

Rename those uploaded language files to the names as already were in your system.

Also, the INI file should be stock as well.

Then select the stock voice and you'll have the other language (because you have overwritten the sound and instruction files)

Thank you for your answer but i cant understand exactly. Do you mean; rename new loaded language file name to one of the existing language file name? or you mean; put your language file name into the same format with existing ones?

And where is INI files? And what will i do this INI file. will i do same things that i do to the languge files?

My language file that i found is just IGO 8 language file. i dont have f500 language file. I can select whole device language on f500bt not just IGO8 language. im confused, maybe i can find the f500 language folder not igo8 language folder?

And additionaly i wanna change IGO8 navigation voice to my language.

Aha.

no do not copy any language files, just select the voice (with its language) you would like to use. (VOICE folder)

Now rename this folder to one of the excisting languages present in the avic. Now select that language and you should be fine.

Aha.

no do not copy any language files (but there is no my country language file in avic), just select the voice (i think you mean the voice that my country language which i newly load to the avic) (with its language) you would like to use. (VOICE folder)

Now rename this folder to one of the excisting languages (for example a french (foreign language for me) voice file name) present in the avic. Now select that language (i will selecet fench language but i will hear my country language ) and you should be fine.

The comments i writen in bold is true?

But is there a website where I can download other voices?

When you have a download containing the European maps, you perhaps also have the voice folder with European voices in them.

Just overwrite your language of desire with "Jason" without changing 'Jason's' ini file.

that's all.or, the other way around:

name your language of desire to "Jason" and copy 'Jason's' ini file into your new language.

But is there a website where I can download other voices?

When you have a download containing the European maps, you perhaps also have the voice folder with European voices in them.

Just overwrite your language of desire with "Jason" without changing 'Jason's' ini file.

that's all.or, the other way around:

name your language of desire to "Jason" and copy 'Jason's' ini file into your new language.

Than you very much to you.

i loadded navigation speech voice.

Thank you again...

• 2 months later...

Ok I managed to change the language from US English to UK english by simply copying the audio folder from UK English to US English and zipped it back with 7zip.

I didnt have much luck when I tried the same with switching French to Polish the same way.

I also noticed that when you delete any of pre-installed languages the unit will reinstall them from somewhere :?::!:

Would anyone know how to do it properly? :D

Cheers