AVIC411.com

daylight savings time

does anyone kno how to get their f90bt to change to daylight savings time the only way that ive figured out how to do it is to turn the auto correction off but everytime the player turns off it resets the time settings so if anyone can help me out with it i would greatly appreciate it

does anyone kno how to get their f90bt to change to daylight savings time the only way that ive figured out how to do it is to turn the auto correction off but everytime the player turns off it resets the time settings so if anyone can help me out with it i would greatly appreciate it

I just changed mine back one time zone. I am -5 and I changed it to -4.

Easy breezy :)

I tried manually updating the time, system didn't seem to like that. I think it completely threw off it's position on the planet.

I couldn't change the time zone and then set it back to "auto" time update. If I did, then the time zone would change back to mine (Eastern).

I did notice today though that the time is now showing Daylight time. So until the fall, I guess it's fixed.

Kind of frustrating, my dad's GMC Envoy with factory Nav has an option to select Daylight or Standard time.