AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wanted to let everyone know that the speedlimit fix that i made will only work for canadian using kmh unit, if your going to use mph then the speedllimit values will have incorrect values, this is because of the datas stored in our maps, people in the US will not have any problem with it as your maps have proper datas in it, some of the maps have proper datas and some other don't , this is screwed but i'm not going to fix this til we have some newer maps, i don't want to change anything now and when the updaes come change it again, so just some advise CANADIAN's use KMH as this is the standard unit in CANADA

just wanted to let everyone know that the speedlimit fix that i made will only work for canadian using kmh unit, if your going to use mph then the speedllimit values will have incorrect values, this is because of the datas stored in our maps, people in the US will not have any problem with it as your maps have proper datas in it, some of the maps have proper datas and some other don't , this is screwed but i'm not going to fix this til we have some newer maps, i don't want to change anything now and when the updaes come change it again, so just some advise CANADIAN's use KMH as this is the standard unit in CANADA

Yahoo, USA, USA, USA

Oh yea baby let me hear it......USA, USA, USA (even though I live in probably the most corrupted state in the USA I don't know know of any other country I'd want to live in, well maybe Canada for a visit or two)

Yahoo, USA, USA, USA

Oh yea baby let me hear it......USA, USA, USA (even though I live in probably the most corrupted state in the USA I don't know know of any other country I'd want to live in, well maybe Canada for a visit or two)

i know, i know, we got screwed over

Hey N-S-E-W,

i have an idea on how to stop/start the tripcomputer, what i'm planning on doing is to for the tripcomuter to just start when a button is clicked and not after boot up, i'm about to test it right now and i'll let you know how it goes

no luck, i think i'll leave it alone for now

Has the 4.0 version been posted on the download site? I see the 3.8, is that actually 4.0 now?

not yet, i'm trying to incorporate as many hacks from stanilavovich mod before i put it out, i think i'm more than half way so it'll be soon

Thank you for 3.8, version 4 will be awsome, I'm sure.

Has the 4.0 version been posted on the download site? I see the 3.8, is that actually 4.0 now?

not yet, i'm trying to incorporate as many hacks from stanilavovich mod before i put it out, i think i'm more than half way so it'll be soon

Thank you for 3.8, version 4 will be awsome, I'm sure.

it sure will

Hey N-S-E-W,

i have an idea on how to stop/start the tripcomputer, what i'm planning on doing is to for the tripcomuter to just start when a button is clicked and not after boot up, i'm about to test it right now and i'll let you know how it goes

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hey N-S-E-W,

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

it's kinda like stanis, with all my preferences, i don't think i'll go overboard with all the other settings as i don't find them that functional

UPDATE:

-added road blocking feature (thanks to stanislavovich)

-added manage page

-added plan mode

-new route function menu

-added trip computer (to activate go to settings and you'll see the button on your lower left corner)

-added route function button when navigating

-when route is active, pressing direction icon will bring up itenerary screen,

-added gps off button in gps settings

-clicking the clock will bring up time settings

-moved simulate/flyover buttons in route function menu

-added recalculating animation

-added route multi-planning

instructions:

for newbies READ THE HACKS THREAD FIRST, don't just jump into doing a mod without enough knowledge,

1) first off this is not an auto installer, this is leetlauncher v2 that i use to install my mods

2)extract files and transfer all files to a freshly formatted SD card

3)this already has testmode file so no need to add anything else

4)insert SD to unit,

5)boot up unit

6)click testmode

***if this is your first time,PLEASE BACK UP YOUR FILES

7)copy DATA.ZIP, SYS.TXT, and DS-DIGI file to igo folder

8 )optional, copy EZRIDER to igo folder and copy license to content folder,

9)optional sound files, copy files inside sound folder and paste to myflashdisk/data/sound

**I RECOMMEND DELETING THE SAVE FILES, it's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted except for favourites.dat if you have it

10)once done click down on control knob and then click the pioneer logo,

11) wait for it to boot and your done, DO NOT REMOVE THE SD AFTER, IF YOU WANT TO REMOVE THE SD CARD TURN OFF THE IGNITION BEFORE DOING SO

all of this modding is time consuming, i think this would be the last update til the new pioneers software update comes up,

here's the file

ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us/illdietrying

and here's an alternate

http://ul.to/oy75mt

post-26677-12872757688046_thumb.jpg

post-26677-12872757689347_thumb.jpg

post-26677-12872757690794_thumb.jpg

post-26677-12872757691936_thumb.jpg

post-26677-12872757693316_thumb.jpg

post-26677-12872757694284_thumb.jpg

post-26677-12872757695286_thumb.jpg

post-26677-12872757696266_thumb.jpg

IDT, what a morning treat to wake up to!!! Cant wait to get this installed. 2 questions though:

1) On v3.8 some of us had issues with our units resettting to GMT (London) time on every reboot after installing it. The way I fixed it was to reset the timezone in the Control Panel while in test mode, as change

reset_os_timezone=0

to

reset_os_timezone=1

in SYS.TXT. Are we likely to need to make this change again manually?

2) Could you (without harmful effect) incorporate the software bypass code, changing

parking_break_speed=16.0

to

parking_break_speed=256.0

in the project_config\pioneer.ini file? Not sure if changing this for people that have not done the mod affects them at all or not.

IDT, what a morning treat to wake up to!!! Cant wait to get this installed. 2 questions though:

1) On v3.8 some of us had issues with our units resettting to GMT (London) time on every reboot after installing it. The way I fixed it was to reset the timezone in the Control Panel while in test mode, as change

reset_os_timezone=0

to

reset_os_timezone=1

in SYS.TXT. Are we likely to need to make this change again manually?

2) Could you (without harmful effect) incorporate the software bypass code, changing

parking_break_speed=16.0

to

parking_break_speed=256.0

in the project_config\pioneer.ini file? Not sure if changing this for people that have not done the mod affects them at all or not.

regarding 1) i didn't change anything on the sys.txt so you could just use the one your currently using

as for 2) i'd rather leave that alone for whoever has the software bypass,