AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am running these mods and i love them. I already made a change in case your interested or anyone else to use the avic to choose what info is displayed in the route info box. Just let me know if you want that. I have a couple of questions.

1. the house numbers do not show when i hit the compass. I am considering adding MAV's clock, house numbers and compass function but i do not want it conflicting with your house number mod. please let me know if i am missing something.

2. I would also like to move the compass down so i can have a larger clock similer to MAV's mod. When I make the clock the same size, the compass overlaps it a bit.

Thanks, I would really appreciate your help hope i am not bothering you.

I am running these mods and i love them. I already made a change in case your interested or anyone else to use the avic to choose what info is displayed in the route info box. Just let me know if you want that. I have a couple of questions.

1. the house numbers do not show when i hit the compass. I am considering adding MAV's clock, house numbers and compass function but i do not want it conflicting with your house number mod. please let me know if i am missing something.

2. I would also like to move the compass down so i can have a larger clock similer to MAV's mod. When I make the clock the same size, the compass overlaps it a bit.

Thanks, I would really appreciate your help hope i am not bothering you.

post your code here for the compass and i'll look into it, for the compass you'll have to play with the x and y values,

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I have been trying all the different layouts and made one of my own using IDT's as a base. His is the cleanest and uses the best button placement of all the ones I tried. I did add a few buttons on the top row for: Go Home, Favorites, and MSN. I modified a few BMPs to maintain the look. I added keeper's linear compass with road list on push for quick detours,

increased a few font sizes, used Mav's speed and altitude, added house numbers back to the clock on push, and made full screen cockpit a sticky setting.

I Uploaded it as cmh928_data.zip to http://66.59.250.9:8000/ username: avic password: leave blank, for anyone who cares to try it. I also posted the speedcam voice files. They unzip to apl2\igo\audio.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I have been trying all the different layouts and made one of my own using IDT's as a base. His is the cleanest and uses the best button placement of all the ones I tried. I did add a few buttons on the top row for: Go Home, Favorites, and MSN. I modified a few BMPs to maintain the look. I added keeper's linear compass with road list on push for quick detours,

increased a few font sizes, used Mav's speed and altitude, added house numbers back to the clock on push, and made full screen cockpit a sticky setting.

I Uploaded it as cmh928_data.zip to http://66.59.250.9:8000/ username: avic password: leave blank, for anyone who cares to try it. I also posted the speedcam voice files. They unzip to apl2\igo\audio.

post some pics

Hi all,

post some pics with route and without route. i would like to see, i will post mine today