AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

I am having one big problem please help. it seems that when i have a route active, the speed limit sign shows up when i am on a highway and blocks the stop sign delete route button. yet it still lets me delete the route when i press it. thank you

search for the stopbutton_onmap.bmp on navigate_800_480.ui and play with the values, there should be two inthere that you have to cahnge the values

or

you could move speed limit sign beside the current speed sign, same thing , search for speed limit icon and play with the x&y values

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

search for the stopbutton_onmap.bmp on navigate_800_480.ui and play with the values, there should be two inthere that you have to cahnge the values

or

you could move speed limit sign beside the current speed sign, same thing , search for speed limit icon and play with the x&y values

this is the only instance that i see that code;

;Delete route/ POI select

could it be that this code;

;Display Posted Speed Limit

ends differently than the other 2;

;Display Elevation

;display current clocked speed

or

this is the only instance that i see that code;

;Delete route/ POI select

could it be that this code;

;Display Posted Speed Limit

ends differently than the other 2;

;Display Elevation

;display current clocked speed

oh yeah, there's only one stop button, so change it's values to your liking or, this is the easiest way to go, you could copy the values of the addressselect_onmap.bmp or the poi_onmap.bmp so that it would be on the upper section along with the 3d/2d button,

WHATwhat does this file do illditrying mod mar 12.res? i noticed it in the download manager.

its his latest mod (data.zip) file... using his mod right now on my unit and works good.

i dont think its a mod, it isn't a zip file it is a .res file.

ohh you mean that... well its really a zip.. rename it to zip and you will see... i dont know why he named it to .res

its his latest mod (data.zip) file... using his mod right now on my unit and works good.

i dont think its a mod, it isn't a zip file it is a .res file.

ohh you mean that... well its really a zip.. rename it to zip and you will see... i dont know why he named it to .res

you are write. Were there any major differences with that and the march 9 file. i made so many changes that I would hate to start all over again. Please let me know.

Thank you

oh yeah, there's only one stop button, so change it's values to your liking or, this is the easiest way to go, you could copy the values of the addressselect_onmap.bmp or the poi_onmap.bmp so that it would be on the upper section along with the 3d/2d button,

Sorry i dont know how to write code, this might be a stupid question, but which values should i change and what would changing the x and y values do to the speed limit code?

Sorry i dont know how to write code, this might be a stupid question, but which values should i change and what would changing the x and y values do to the speed limit code?

the x corresponds to horizontal position and the y is the vertical position, changing the values will change the positions, if you want to move icons/buttons around you have to know what the icon name is, look in your 800_480 and common folders and you'll find pretty much all bmp's that you are using, for example, go to your 800_480 folder and look for the poi icon, once you see the icon copy the name and search your navigate_800_480.ui for it and there you'll see the x & y and experiment on it.

Be aware that you can change x values all you want, but several of the buttons will not move or will "ghost" if you change their y values. This is due to them being referenced in navigatemap.ui under the common folder. If you change y values in the 800_480\ui ones, be sure to update the "pos. y" values in the common\ui folder. The same goes for deleting buttons or commenting them out. Make sure to make updates to both files.

the x corresponds to horizontal position and the y is the vertical position, changing the values will change the positions, if you want to move icons/buttons around you have to know what the icon name is, look in your 800_480 and common folders and you'll find pretty much all bmp's that you are using, for example, go to your 800_480 folder and look for the poi icon, once you see the icon copy the name and search your navigate_800_480.ui for it and there you'll see the x & y and experiment on it.

I have been totally unsuccessful with fixing this. any help would be appreciated. from the pictures you can see that the speed limit sign blocks the delete button when there is a speed limit. I would like to have that not show up when it is in route. please help i have attached my ui file file.

thank you