AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

I have a question, is the displayed info (time of day to destination, speed, distance to destination) not changable in IDT's mod? I tried changing it as I prefer time to destination and it wouldn't change.

as of the last update all the infos in the route info box has a fixed infor, that is now fixed but still not ready to put out the new update, a couple more of cleaning up and it will be ready,

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have updated my data.zip with the latest speedcam mods and an easier to read linear compass. It is posted to the FTP server. http://66.59.250.9:8000/ username: avic password: leave blank

Combined with the speedcam voice files saved to apl2\igo\audio, this will say speed limits in english MPH.

Thanks to IDT, BorisM and GTIMatt viewtopic.php?f=34&t=17820&start=315

I have a question, is the displayed info (time of day to destination, speed, distance to destination) not changable in IDT's mod? I tried changing it as I prefer time to destination and it wouldn't change.

no you will have to add it to his mod

Thanks, I would have no idea how to do that, but IDT did state that this is fixed int he next update, I am in no hurry.

Thanks, I would have no idea how to do that, but IDT did state that this is fixed int he next update, I am in no hurry.

You can find the directions in my signature, if you're familiar with coding.

I can post my data file which has Frum Roll's files for the route info box, although i am still waiting to fix the speed limit sign. You can use the file to compare and adjust the 3 files needed.

I can post my data file which has Frum Roll's files for the route info box, although i am still waiting to fix the speed limit sign. You can use the file to compare and adjust the 3 files needed.

you still haven't fixed that stop button?

I posted some pics and my ui file on the 4th page of this thread. Any chance you can take a look. I know you are working on an update, can't wait to see it, but I cant get this to work. This is the only problem I have with the avic right now. thank you

I posted some pics and my ui file on the 4th page of this thread. Any chance you can take a look. I know you are working on an update, can't wait to see it, but I cant get this to work. This is the only problem I have with the avic right now. thank you

here you go

here you go

Wow you are the man let me test it out. Thanks for your help

here you go

Wow you are the man let me test it out. Thanks for your help

no problem,