AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've started to use this mod today, after I've been using several others - so far it's the best one, so thanks a lot for all the efforts and sharing.

I have 2 questions - I looked for answers on this topic, but it seems nobody discussed about this. There are 2 basic functions, very useful for me, that are working on my PND using iGo 8.x:

- a way to switch between distance/time to destination and to the next via; this is possible on PND when pressing the area with those indications

- a way to recalculate the route for various events: e.g. stop by next gas station, detour for the next x kilometers, drop next via point (very useful when the via was placed just to force the route on a particular road).

Thank you again.

I've started to use this mod today, after I've been using several others - so far it's the best one, so thanks a lot for all the efforts and sharing.

I have 2 questions - I looked for answers on this topic, but it seems nobody discussed about this. There are 2 basic functions, very useful for me, that are working on my PND using iGo 8.x:

- a way to switch between distance/time to destination and to the next via; this is possible on PND when pressing the area with those indications

- a way to recalculate the route for various events: e.g. stop by next gas station, detour for the next x kilometers, drop next via point (very useful when the via was placed just to force the route on a particular road).

Thank you again.

as much as i wanted to help you i can't, i have upgraded to 3.0 and have started a new set of mods to work for it, the only way i could help you out is to revert back to 2.0 and mod the file but it's going to eat atleast 1 hour just reverting back,

for your request,

1) yes it is possible to toggle between the two, you just need to copy some scripts from CMH's/GTIMATT mod for the toggle button

2) not sure what you're referring to

Thanks for replying. I would love to move to iGo 8.3, but as I said on another topic, I did update to fw 3.0101, but having an US unit and living in Europe, I have to stick with the old ezrider and 8.0 maps for now, as I was unable to make the hacked ezrider 3.0 towork.

For 1): can you point me to that code, ideally with some guidance? Although I've been using GTiMatt's one and I don't remember having that feature

For 2): let's say there is an active route. Pressing a button (or accessing a menu) would bring up a menu for recalculating the route, wit the following options:

- Drop next via point - useful when there is a multipoint route and you simply want to drop the next via (inserted just to force the unit to calculate a particular route)

- Detour next 1/2/5/10 km - useful if there is a roadblock ahead, for finding alternative route

- Add a via along the route (e.g. stop at the next gas station).

I know this should be possible, as I have it on my PND running iGo 8.x.

I have two questions related to this mod, as I was not able to figure it out:

1. Is there any way to have the car speed displayed when there is a route, the same like when there is no route selected? I know I can use one of those 3 selectable info fields, but that would be too small.

2. Also about speed: is there any way to show the speed limit info from the map, also without using one of those 3 selectable fields? Something like the speed limit in a red circle.

Thank you.

I have two questions related to this mod, as I was not able to figure it out:

1. Is there any way to have the car speed displayed when there is a route, the same like when there is no route selected? I know I can use one of those 3 selectable info fields, but that would be too small.

2. Also about speed: is there any way to show the speed limit info from the map, also without using one of those 3 selectable fields? Something like the speed limit in a red circle.

Thank you.

1) you could add this script on your navigatemap_800_480.ui just under the current clocked speed section

2) if you have the setting turned on then they should show up if the map data has the speed limit available