AVIC411.com

AVIC-F90BT 2 year warranty purchased from 6ave.com

I've heard conflicting information on Pioneer's 2 year warranty on the AVIC-F90BT. If you buy it from a store front, you're convered with Pioneer's 2 year warranty on the unit. I understand that. What I don't understand and where I get conflicting information is if you buy it online from an internet site. I'm considering purchasing the unit from www.6ave.com Customer Support says yes. So I call Pioneer to ask them. The lady who answered my call put me on hold and came back on the phone to confirm that yes, Pioneer will honor the 2 year warranty if I purchase the unit from 6ave.com. Before I made these phone calls, I sent an e-mail to Pioneer's Customer Service team asking the same question. I just received an e-mail back from them saying the following:

There are no online dealers authorized to sell the Premier product. In order for the 2 year warranty to be valid the unit must be purchased from an authorized Premier dealer store front.

Thank You,

Kimberly

Customer Service Representative

So what is the correct answer? Will Pioneer honor the 2 year warranty on the AVIC-F90BT if I buy it from www.6ave.com?

Thanks in advance.

6th ave does have a store front that you can buy from. I just got my f90 yesterday from the store in Livingston, NJ. They wanted over $800 for it and then I told them to check the web. I got it for $600 with tax.

So what I was getting at is they are not just an online dealer.