AVIC411.com

F900BT reboots over and over - Very weird - HELP!!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Its caused by software corruption guys not a hardware problem -

http://www.enkrypted.com/4.01.zip

Unzip this to an SD - update WinCE (Format) then copy the files from the SD to the my flash disk....... hold the reboot button for 5 seconds then you're all set. 4.01 rocks!

Hey bro , just wanted to thank you for the tip and the live files . I thought my deck was a goner , everything went smooth and it's working again . Let hope it stays alive enough that I could buy a new deck :) . Thanks again .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I would also like to thank all of teh people who have posted fixes on this topic. I bought a used avic-F900BT this weekend and I had NO idea what was getting myself into. The guy connected teh unit to a batter so I could see that it would turn on, read discs, etc. I got the unit home and installed it in my truck and played around with getting it setup and everything worked great. I went out for my first test drive and the unit immediately started to reboot constantly. I would work long enough to change the radio channel and would reboot again. I thought i had a connection problem at first but soon realized it was not a connection issue. I jumped on google and did some searching and I found my way here. I ready through this post and I was able to download the testmode to and SD card adn deleted the files as directed and it worked perfectly. Thank you again!!!

• 1 month later...