AVIC411.com

the touch/swipe feature is not as iPhone'ish as they made it out to be but its kinda nice. bypassing is as easy as wiring 1 relay to switch to ground with the remote turn on as a trigger. Oh one issue is the damn thing doesn't have a power antenna wire, WTF is that about installed in a toyota supra and had to put switch on power antenna so it would go down without turning off radio, thats friggin dumb on there part

the relay is easy to wire,

85 goes to ground

86 goes to remote turn-on/from #30 on relay from below

30 goes to ground

87 goes to the green wire on the pioneer harness

as far as hooking up to much to the remote turn on wire, that just depends on what you are hooking up to it and what kinda of current draw they have. you can add a relay to the actual remote turn-on wire and then you souldn't have any problems with using it to trigger things. most relays are 30amp. if you wanna add a relay to the remote turn-on to bump up its capacity here's how, if you do this then when you do the bypass the use terminal 30 from this setup below to go to 86 on the relay from above info

85 goes to ground

86 to remote turn-on

30 will be your new remote turn-on output connection\also goes to #86 for bypass relay above

87 gets a solid constant or ignition source that will actually be feeding the parts to are trying to trigger with the remote turn-on

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm enjoying this one for a couple hours now. Problem is, I'm located in Europe and have an US version. Anyone know if there's any chance of changing the radio tuner band jump to the euro specific/is there a way to change the dvd region?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey i have a few questions regarding installation...

I have a 2006 ford explorer, and when i wired everything my unit would not work because my radio acc switch wire seemed to not work for some reason in the factory harness? So i wired the acc cord directly to the battery for the unit to work, but i was wondering if there is a better solution? I know i need to install a switch so the unit is not on 24/7.

Second, i also had a problem with the antennae jack and was wondering how you got around that?

Third, i purchased the bluetooth unit but i can't manage to get it to receive power and was wondering how you hooked this up?

Thanks in advance!!!

Hey i have a few questions regarding installation...

I have a 2006 ford explorer, and when i wired everything my unit would not work because my radio acc switch wire seemed to not work for some reason in the factory harness? So i wired the acc cord directly to the battery for the unit to work, but i was wondering if there is a better solution? I know i need to install a switch so the unit is not on 24/7.

Second, i also had a problem with the antennae jack and was wondering how you got around that?

Third, i purchased the bluetooth unit but i can't manage to get it to receive power and was wondering how you hooked this up?

Thanks in advance!!!

1) run a single wire from the deck's ACC lead to your cigarette lighter

2) still working on that one myself...

3) the BTB200 comes with a harness that needs to be tapped into the same wiring as the deck harness. I believe there's a yellow and a ground.