AVIC411.com

step by step to add 3d buildings, sky and speedcam to data

could you post the code you have for the clock? i don't know why the house number mod would not show up, for the speed limit display you also have to include the bmp's for it, it's not in my zip so download it and put in in common folder

I didnt use your house number mod. I added MAV's mod into your .ui file and I used the house number images from MAV as well. I also added the compass function from MAV's mod as well. I also got the route info box to function as it originally did. To make this work you need to modify three different files.

ui_pioneer\800_480\ui\navigatemap_800_480.ui

ui_pioneer\common\ui\navigatemap.ui

ui_pioneer\common\ui\advmenu.ui

you only have to mod it once.

this is a link to MAV's mods where he give a step by step on how to add the house numbers viewtopic.php?f=34&t=19864 . I think what you are missing is this line to your compass code;

;house numbers display

map.ISROUTEVALID vValidRoute vDeletableRoute

runif vValidRoute 1 sc_btnARM_Itineary_OnRelease

i have the codes i need for the info box, just don't have the time to continuously mod it, as of this morning the only new mod i have is i changed the speed camera icon, speed warning box and current speed box into glossy pictures

these are my files that i adjusted for the route info box, the clock with house numbers and moving the compass and adding the edit itinerary screen function to it. Hope this helps you.

i have the codes i need for the info box, just don't have the time to continuously mod it, as of this morning the only new mod i have is i changed the speed camera icon, speed warning box and current speed box into glossy pictures

these are my files that i adjusted for the route info box, the clock with house numbers and moving the compass and adding the edit itinerary screen function to it. Hope this helps you.

thanks anyways but i already have the ui file, see my forum for new pictures

Okay, from what I gather, in order to put all of the 3D buildings into my F90 is just upload the 2 files with the buildings into my HU. My current debug file already has the buildings enable set to "1". From reading I also have concluded that I need to append the current easyrider file and license in my data.zip with the hacked ones and I should be good to go, correct? I don't need the speedcam because I already have that hacked and running sucessfully.

Thanx!

Bud

Okay, from what I gather, in order to put all of the 3D buildings into my F90 is just upload the 2 files with the buildings into my HU. My current debug file already has the buildings enable set to "1". From reading I also have concluded that I need to append the current easyrider file and license in my data.zip with the hacked ones and I should be good to go, correct? I don't need the speedcam because I already have that hacked and running sucessfully.

Thanx!

Bud

thats it, just make sure you unzip both of those building files and put them into your content folder

• 2 weeks later...

/quote

From what I understand 3D buildings:

1. Install hacked EZRider and a license pack from http://66.59.250.9:8000/GENERIC_iGO8_Wo ... roduct.rar

2. Copy building (3DC) files to CONTENT\building folder 3. Add

enable_buildings=1

line to [debug] section of SYS.TXT.

4. (optional) Add my setting.ui aтв setting_800_480.ui files to control building visibility on the fly 5. (optional) add some color schemes (i.e. Real View v6) to enable better building display.

I tried the link in step 1 and it doesn't work. Is there another location?