AVIC411.com

AVIC N2, Want to Bypass - No R197

Hey all, this is my first post on these boards. I have been into Car Audio for about 10 years, been doing it professionally off and on for the last 8.

Anyways, after searching through these forums I have not been able to find the information I desire.

Background: I just installed my friends N2 and then did some research and realized you had to do some work to bypass these. My friend got this unit from CC a few years ago and finally got around to installing it. It was an out of box deal. The serial number sticker says N2 (dated 2005). The silver sticker is there, but there is no R197 resistor to jump. Perhaps this is an N1 in an N2 Case with upgraded N2 software? I am not sure, but below is a picture of the underside of the H/U, with a close up shot of what is under the silver sticker. If nothing else, perhaps someone could point me in the right direction as to what unit this is and how I bypass it.

Thanks in advance, I look forward to your advice!