AVIC411.com

Headunit was stolen last night!!!

man that sucks. but how did they get into the car? was it unlocked or was ur window broken too? at least they left you with the harness.... :-/

sorry about this bro. but if you had the f90bt, they kinda did you a favor. now you can collect insurance money and get like the D3 or wait til the summer for the new one to come out

man that sucks. but how did they get into the car? was it unlocked or was ur window broken too? at least they left you with the harness.... :-/

sorry about this bro. but if you had the f90bt, they kinda did you a favor. now you can collect insurance money and get like the D3 or wait til the summer for the new one to come out

It's the N Series board..

OP, sorry to hear about that. That's one of the scariest sights to see, but fortunately like ddonik said, it doesn't look like they cut any wires. It could have been much worse, whether it be cut wires or a broken dash.

Hopefully you insured it and can get a new one quickly, otherwise you're gonna have to count your losses, and insure your next one.

Man this sucks. I just bought a brand new car and am concerned about the same thing. I however did just get the new Viper 5901 remote start 2 way alarm system installed so I hope that offers a deterrent to any piece of shit thieves. I hope that bastard get his brains blown out the next time he commits some random crime. Good luck to you in the future.

you see...this is exactly why i installed my f90bt in a way that unless you know how to take it out, you will NEVER be able to take it out without actually breaking the unit! i have a bmw and needed to convert my dash to a double din fit, and while i did this, i fastened the unit really well.

so if anyone tries, they break the unit. in this case, i rather have a broken unit than a stolen unit, cuz that way, if i can't have it, the thief can't have it either....haha

• 3 months later...

damn. im sorry 2 hear that. i kno i would of been pissed as fuck. i have an f90bt and wat i did was get my stock radio and unglue the faceplate and glued all the buttons on the plasctic of the stock radio so i have just a face that looks like an original radio. and i just put that face infront of my avic and when u look at it, it looks completely stock. even if ur inside u dont notice the difference.