AVIC411.com

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. My name is Bret and Im from Yukon, Oklahoma. I just installed my AVIC-F700BT in my 06 Mustang GT. I love it so far. I chose the 700 because I have all my movie collection on my IPod, so should work fine for me.

I also just ordered the AVIC-F90BT for the wifes car. We need a DVD player in there with our little boy.

ANyways, I am loving the unit so far. But I am having some problems getting my ipod to play sound. Everything is working on the avic screen like it should, but no sound yet. I have another Ipod I am going to try just to see if that work any different, but it is at my office, so Ill try it later.

I love the BT phone clarity. I have some decently loud exhaust on my Mustang and I called the wife from it and she said she just barely heard any background noise and that I sounded clear.

Must say, Im pretty impressed so far! My wife thinks Im crazy that I would buy a head unit that she says "Is so complex that it needs its own damn website?!?" :lol:

Oh, and wanted to ask if there was any way to turn off the confirmation chime that sounds everytime you push a button. I am sure there is, I just have not had a chance to play with the unit yet and find it, so thought I would ask to see if anyone knew off hand.