AVIC411.com

i have this crash too

You got this crash from installing my file? Just the data.zip couldn't possibly do it. Did you use the all-in-one or were you using your version and just tried to view system versions?

I'm willing to bet it has to do with the MapDBInfo.txt.. That is the only file in the Testmode part of the AIO that could possibly be called by the Pioneer software.

I used that file from a post I found on here about speeding up access to testmode.

It doesn't affect the AIO's I have uploaded, but the stand-alone voice file has the shortened MapDBInfo. I am uploading a fresh copy of it just in case that is the issue.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have this crash too

You got this crash from installing my file? Just the data.zip couldn't possibly do it. Did you use the all-in-one or were you using your version and just tried to view system versions?

I'm willing to bet it has to do with the MapDBInfo.txt.. That is the only file in the Testmode part of the AIO that could possibly be called by the Pioneer software.

I used that file from a post I found on here about speeding up access to testmode.

It doesn't affect the AIO's I have uploaded, but the stand-alone voice file has the shortened MapDBInfo. I am uploading a fresh copy of it just in case that is the issue.

let me rephrase that, i had the same error, i used your auto installer for the TTS

Nope...unfortunately while I was in the process of re-installing the original flash disk I lost power to the unit (I tried to start the truck...like a dumbass :() and now since I don't have any files in the flash disk how the hell am I supposed to boot it up now so I can put it back in? It just starts to boot up in testmode and then....it crashes. Blank screen is all I get and just the whirr of the muffin fan in te rear. Shy of sending this to Pioneer is there ANYTHING I can do to boot this thing back up so I can put the missing flash disk files in ??

Damnit!!! :oops:

Check out my post here------>http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=23436

Had a similar problem but reinstalling the 2.0 update got me back in testmode.

i have this crash too

now it's fixed, i guess the missing lines on the mapdb info is the one responsible for the error message, thanks

i got all your mods to work fine with my mod and now that i try to mod this new one, my unit keeps rebooting. kinda disappointed, really wanted to have the option to turn off the tilt view. any suggestions or ideas. please let me know what you think. the only changes i made were to the navigate 800_480.ui file.

I installed this mod on my F500BT, using just the data.zip, sys.txt, and loading the new samantha TTS files in the Testmode folders via the folders loaded on my SD card. Everything works awesome. Except for some reason when I input a destination, and hit route, the unit restarts. Once it reloads, it goes right back to the navigation map. I then re-enter my destination and everything works as normal! Weird i know. :?: What are your thoughts? I did change one thing on the sys.txt file, the first line on your sys.txt reads [device] type="PIONEER746UC" and I changed mine to read [device] type="PIONEER749UC".

Other than that, its all the same. Thanks for you inputs in advance.

Erik

I installed this mod on my F500BT, using just the data.zip, sys.txt, and loading the new samantha TTS files in the Testmode folders via the folders loaded on my SD card. Everything works awesome. Except for some reason when I input a destination, and hit route, the unit restarts. Once it reloads, it goes right back to the navigation map. I then re-enter my destination and everything works as normal! Weird i know. :?: What are your thoughts? I did change one thing on the sys.txt file, the first line on your sys.txt reads [device] type="PIONEER746UC" and I changed mine to read [device] type="PIONEER749UC".

Other than that, its all the same. Thanks for you inputs in advance.

Erik

I have the same thing happen on my F90bt. But what I have noticed is it only happens when I start my car in the underground garage at work. Then I select a destination and then route. Music still plays but it reboots.

Today I let it stay on for almost a minute. Looked to make sure all sats were green, then did the route and no reboot.

CMH, I put your all in one mod on my F90BT, it works great, thanks a lot. One problem though, I can't see the clock the way mine is set in the dash. Is there anyway to move the clock to the upper right corner? Or how can I do it? I am new to this as I just got the F90 installed today and don't really know what I'm doing with the code modding and all. I did back up first thanks to the great directions on this site and your mod was automatic, very newbie friendly.

Hi,

I really want to try Cmh's Mod but before I do it, is there ANYTHING I need to worry about?? Are there any glitches in this mod that would affect audio / video / GPS Navigation? I ask because sometimes I use the navigation for very critical tasks since I am not from around here so its vital to me that it works 100%.

Just wondering before I do this or do I have a "green light" to go ahead and do it from you guys?!

Thanks,

Mo