AVIC411.com

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to see ya go CMH :( I love your latest mod!

I Am using it now and maybe someone here can help me with a small tweak to it. I have been trying and I cannot seem to get the code quite right. I was using GTI Matt's track recording function with the color-changing clock and now it will not work with this version. I have tried numerous times to rearrange the code in the current version but I cannot get it to work possibly because of the new clock functions with this mod. What I would like to do is have the speedo clickable and color changing when recording like Matt's clock version but I am not quite sure how to get there. Can any one help??

Thanx again for the wonderful mods guys!!

..Bud

I am spoiled because this was the first mod I was ever able to try out. The instructions are VERY clear and it worked on my first try. Sad to see you go since this was my first time trying any sort of mod and it went so well! This is my first post too. Anyway, just want to give you the praise you so rightfully deserve.

hello cmh928, users of F500/700 and 900 EW, indicate that after a few days of using your last mod, the bluetooth does not work anymore! even putting the data.zip stock, the bluetooth still does not work! Do you have an idea where is the problem?

thank you

I have been using all of cmh's mods and never had a problem with bluetooth. I don't believe the mod has anything to do with the bluetooth anyway. My 2 cents

I also tried this mod (first mod on my avic) about a week ago. I really like the look and feel of the mod, but I experience the same problem concerning the bluetooth as some other posters here. It might have worked at the beginning (I'm not sure anymore), but now The unit can not discover any bluetooth phones anymore, it can not be recognized and the bluetooth version shows "Version: Not found".

Does anyone have any idea what might cause this? And more importantly...how to fix it. I reflashed from the Pioneer site, restored all files I had back-upped from the flash card, but nothing works...

To all the bluetooth problem people, its your PHONE, not the mod causing this. Im using the avic-f90bt zero problems. I also flash new roms almost daily on my att fuze phone causing me to re-pair my device each time i flash a new rom to my phone. I turn bluetooth on my phone, start up car, within 5min my phone says blah blah blah wants to connect, say ok, type 1111, phone connects, then asks to transfer contacts, hit ok on my phone, 30sec later all my contacts are perfectly on my device. I was able to do this multiple times with stock device and still multiple times now with cmh's amazing mod on my device. Again, im 99.9% sure its your people's phone thats not connecting, not the device. If it is the device then you have a bunk device, has nothing to do with this hack/mod since this hack/mod makes no changes to bluetooth what so ever. Now if there was a mod to increase the bluetooth volume in the car that would be amazing! Another topic though.

The server is down. Does anybody have a mirror?

P.S. : Cmh, as with everybody else, I am sad to see you go, but thank you for all of your hard work.

You are an inspiration, and I hope that I can do as much for this community as you have (I plan on trying).

Thank You Very Much

JC7

The server is down. Does anybody have a mirror?

P.S. : Cmh, as with everybody else, I am sad to see you go, but thank you for all of your hard work.

You are an inspiration, and I hope that I can do as much for this community as you have (I plan on trying).

Thank You Very Much

JC7

just tried it and it's working fine

This is awesome Cmh928!! I just installed my F90BT last week and can't wait to go home this weekend and implement your hack!! I just wanted to say, besides thank you and unlike people trying to sell bypass hacks on ebay and sorts, you are what makes communities like this worth joining and participating.

Cheers!