AVIC411.com

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wondering, is there a way to make the clock like your old CMH file. Or atleast change it from the lime green color because I do not necessarly like that color.

The speed limit signs and turn restrictions occupy that space now. The color can be changed to whatever you like, though. find:

and change the "color=" to whatever HEX color you want from here: http://www.colorschemer.com/online.html

The green I chose matches the one used for Turn Distances shown above it.

The new Samantha is pretty nice!

I noticed, however, that now when changing the voice volume slider bar in the master volume settings it used to say "Have a nice day-please drive carefully" now it says something to the effect of "take the next right-route 410-400..." something like that. ***I found It*** it's in the "info.ini" file of the new TTS file.Now I need to change it but the zip is coming up corrupt and I cannot edit :(****

Is this how its supposed to be?

Also, I noticed that it will be sluggish on screen taps and it will spool the same spoken command about 3 times.

Otherwise great!

Thanx,

Bud

was wondering if your experiencing any bugs with my mods, i found a bug regarding route simulation, whenever i delete a route while in simulation the route info box and everything else stays in the nva screen even if the route is already deleted, it's fixed now but just wondering if you have that bug

Also, I noticed that it will be sluggish on screen taps and it will spool the same spoken command about 3 times.

I haven't had any problems with her repeating herself or anything. If you rush the bootup and start adjusting volume settings before about 2 minutes in, it can act like that. same goes for even trying to adjust brightness. She is supposed to say those phrases when tested now and they can be changed in the .ini. I'm still working on her, and having her say those things makes it easier to see if I make progress.

As far as the corrupt zip file, I just downloaded the copy from TTS folder on the FTP and made some changes to the ini without unzipping it. It re-saved just fine. Are you using the latest 7zip?

was wondering if your experiencing any bugs with my mods, i found a bug regarding route simulation, whenever i delete a route while in simulation the route info box and everything else stays in the nva screen even if the route is already deleted, it's fixed now but just wondering if you have that bug

I had caught that bug in your original file that I based this on. I put in some extra calls to sc-fullscreen as well as some direct calls to sc_hideri and sc_showri on button pushes to solve it.

There were also some calls to vsp_compass and spr_compass in browsemap.ui that can cause erros using the linear compass mod. Not sure if you caught those when you changed to the new compass.

I just installed the all-in-one mod, and now my maps don't work properly. Any time I try to enter a destination, and create a route, the unit resets. Same thing happens if I press the "go home" icon. HELP!!

Nobody else has reported anything like that. I would suggest you DL a fresh copy from the FTP and re-format the SD-card. Just like with the 2.0 upgrade, sometimes things don't copy properly the first time and it needs re-flashed. I do test each file I post on my own F90 before I upload them, but data transfer and unzip errors do occur. Which exact all-in-one did you DL and when? What unit is it going on?

I just installed the all-in-one mod, and now my maps don't work properly. Any time I try to enter a destination, and create a route, the unit resets. Same thing happens if I press the "go home" icon. HELP!!

Nobody else has reported anything like that. I would suggest you DL a fresh copy from the FTP and re-format the SD-card. Just like with the 2.0 upgrade, sometimes things don't copy properly the first time and it needs re-flashed. I do test each file I post on my own F90 before I upload them, but data transfer and unzip errors do occur. Which exact all-in-one did you DL and when? What unit is it going on?

This is a really killer mod. I just got my F90 a week ago and have been following this board since. Same thing happening here with the reboot in the NAV screens.