AVIC411.com

Remove Navigation Warning?

• 3 weeks later...
its guaranteed to work. as for screenshots, How can I take a pic of something that no longer shows up haha

You should get some nice error messages, I imagine... since bootloader would still be there...

I guess as annoying as the damn message is you would think it would be as easy to find as the bypass info if there were a solution.....do I like tbird's answer not really, but then again, that crap can be avoided by using the search function and locating the other 5 million posts in regard to this.

At least if the OP follows those instructions we would have an original post

I guess as annoying as the damn message is you would think it would be as easy to find as the bypass info if there were a solution.....do I like tbird's answer not really, but then again, that crap can be avoided by using the search function and locating the other 5 million posts in regard to this.

At least if the OP follows those instructions we would have an original post

zactly

of course you can. Its easy.

Boot in to test mode

delete every file under the main directory

Reboot and your set

Help 94TBird. I did as you said and now my system won't boot. I guess the good thing is I don't get the message to push ok anymore. Would you be so kind to explain how you got your unit to work and eliminate the message. I followed your instructions to a tee. Might be that I have 500? Either way let us know how I can my unit to boot.

I searched and searched (yea right) and didn't see that anyone else asked the question other than the OP.

Boot in to test mode

Reboot and your set

Help 94TBird. I did as you said and now my system won't boot. I guess the good thing is I don't get the message to push ok anymore. Would you be so kind to explain how you got your unit to work and eliminate the message. I followed your instructions to a tee. Might be that I have 500? Either way let us know how I can my unit to boot.

I searched and searched (yea right) and didn't see that anyone else asked the question other than the OP.

you need to take the unit apart and remove the navigation board and solder some LEDs onto it. It also adds 15hp to your car

Boot in to test mode

Reboot and your set

you need to take the unit apart and remove the navigation board and solder some LEDs onto it. It also adds 15hp to your car

Okay, here's the deal. I removed the case and now I got major problems. There's no board in the damn thing, all there is is a crap load of rice.

I have the HP all set already, I bought 94 TBird stickers and one piss on Ford sticker I'm attaching to the undercarriage. This way it'll add 940 additional HP for the TBird stickers and a whooping 100 HP for the piss on Ford sticker.