AVIC411.com

Very Weird Custom Background Result

ok... so i ripped an iso image to my computer uploaded a few PIM's i created from JPG's to the BG folder and the dvd works great, i went to change the background picture and i get the image "ghosted" over a frozen pic of my current location on the nav map. Anyone know what is going on? It loks like my image is transparent and fragmented over the nav image, i hope that description is good.

Further i changed the BGOPEN.JPG to one of my choice but i do not know how to a. reset the unit to load it or b. i dontknow if i need to change the bgopen.pim as well

any answers would be greatly appreciated

OH, its an N2 with the cd-50MT software if that matters
[quote name="GarrettF"]ok... so i ripped an iso image to my computer uploaded a few PIM's i created from JPG's to the BG folder and the dvd works great, i went to change the background picture and i get the image "ghosted" over a frozen pic of my current location on the nav map. Anyone know what is going on? It loks like my image is transparent and fragmented over the nav image, i hope that description is good.

Further i changed the BGOPEN.JPG to one of my choice but i do not know how to a. reset the unit to load it or b. i dontknow if i need to change the bgopen.pim as well

any answers would be greatly appreciated

OH, its an N2 with the cd-50MT software if that matters[/quote]

Look in your manual for your reset button...and I also had images to that....I just don't use them now...not sure why they do that....