AVIC411.com

Amps not turning on. Need help!

I need a bit of help! I'm trying to finish my system for a car show tomorrow and have a problem. All is wired up and for some reason, my amps status led's(power and protection mode) keep fluctuating on my sub amp and on my mids and highs amp, it lights up the protection mode led and then shuts off! Anyone have an idea of what I can check!?! is there a setting in the D2 itself that I have to change!?! Any ideas!?! Thanks in advance!!

well, it turns out my ground sucked and went ahead and gt that fixed but now my amps wont't turn off when I turn everything off! I checked to make sure that I have been using the blue wire with white stripe and can't see a problem! I called a local shop and they said that all I can do is wire it str8 to the ignition but I was wondering if there is anything that I probably overlooked :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
Do the amps turn off when you shut the car off. IF they do, then your fine the blue/white wire of the d1 outputs even when the radio is turned off so the amps will still work for voice nav.

No....they dont turn off. With the car and everything off, the amps stay on. Oh.......I did check once again and I am using the correct remote wire(with the white stripe)