AVIC411.com

Dis-assemby Photos and Instructions

Do you need to rebuild? Did you manage to download the pictures? That should normally not be a big problem - a small tip from me is to open each photo in a new window or tab in your browser. I have the service manual if you need it. I think you can find it on the forum too, if you search.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Is there anywhere besides Pioneer to get the rack?  After shipping this little @*#$?! is $30!!!  Now I see why they retailed the freaking thing for over $1800...

I'm barely fine with the current price of $17.75, but after they bend you over for shipping I'm out.

These radios aren't worth much anymore so I really need an alternative if this thing is going to get fixed.

• 2 years later...

Hi :smile:

​Found this thread as have an issue where my screen wont open (AVIC-HD1BT) I have read above ref the manual release method :"alternatively you can use the manual method and move the gear with a small screwdriver via the underside of the unit shown here:[attachment=5]IMG00046-20090419-2038.jpg[/attachment]"

​Can anyone let me know where this gear and access point is please as the photo doesn't open.

• 1 year later...

I replaced the display rack. 

Man what a bunch of parts. 

Anyway I discovered that I also have a gear with stripped teeth on the drive unit.  It’s the white dual gear adjacent to the little motor on the drive unit  

Anyone have the part numbers to the drive assembly or to the individual gears?

I hope by the time the other parts get here I can remember how to reassemble. 

Charlie