AVIC411.com

AVIC411 SUMMER ROUNDUP 2009

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has potential, Central Florida sounds good to me. Hopefully, by then I'll be closer to healed and able to tolerate that kind of time in the car.

Damn man, good thing you're in recovery. I had a neighbor who just got killed on his GSX-R. Stupid 17 yr old driver pulled out in front of him and he hit her in the side (collapsed diaphragm was the COD), so glad to hear you made it out.

VBLUE, I asked my girl if she remembers that site, she didn't. But I found this site, http://www.customink.com that is fully customizable. What'cha think? Being that there's only 9 so far (hopefully 10 if GSXR is feeling better) I can ask about some package deal.

avic.jpg

BTW, anyone know the ETA for driving from NY to FL?

I like it, see what you can come up with. My drive time is about 10 hours and I am just two states over from FL. Your time is probably going to be close to 24 hours. You could plot a route to Clearwater FL. to see what the AVIC tells you.

Hey guys. Listen I hate to do this but I'm gonna have to back out of the round-up. I had to schedule a date for my physical/swear in date for the Army National Guard and the earliest day that was possible for me is the 27th of this month :( so,

1. JasonH

2. VBLUE42

3. Thomashohl

4. jimmy303

5. jdoggraz

6. shakedown

7. richerdk

8. JonA2B3