AVIC411.com

AVIC411 SUMMER ROUNDUP 2009

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've bee reading this forum for awhile now as a guest and now that I am offically a member I can help people that may have questions about the central Florida area (just PM me.) I live just north of Orlando and work just south of Orlando in the Kisssimmee / St Cloud area. Summer time is a great time to visit. Someone mentioned the central area of Florida so I'm just throwing that out there. Water Parks and Disney is a fun excuse to come here too! Just my two cents...

Shakedown

Oh Yeah, you can count me in.

Well a couple of my friends got together and decided that this summer we are going to drive down to Florida. We are from the Toronto area and could probably carpool some people.... We should try to figure out a date and general area so people can start making traveling plans! Somewhere around Disney or even Daytona would be good!

We are leaning on the weekend of June 26th, 27th, and the 28th. I have a very narrow window from then to July 12th to make it. Also, I think most of us are good with FL but we are willing to consider other locations. If you have another location then please post it. We will be deciding for sure soon and will post here. Also, carpooling from Canada is an excellent idea as at least one Canadian will not be able to make the travel and this may help.

Count me in, and let me know what is going on as far as hotel reservations. I have all of our business travel cordinated with holiday inn and we get some pretty decent discounts on both rooms and meeting facilities. Last year we had attended a trade show in orlando and ended up being able to use a large conf. room for 2 days far around $80 per day....worked out great and became party central.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey an idea for the shirt thing:

I like the idea of having your username on there so everyone can know who everyone else is! But like someone said doing an individual set-up for each shirt is gonna cost a real shiny penny! My sister used to work in a screen printing shop. My idea is to have everything on the shirt as suggested, but where the username WOULD go, have them screen on a rectangular white box and then people can write on their username with a Sharpie. :D

Damn good idea!!! Also, I know I haven't posted on this thread for a while, I was hoping to get more people involved then we have at this point. Anyway, the location is going to be Clearwater, FL, June 26, 27, and 28. I figure we all arrive on Friday, do what ever on Saturday and Sunday, and leave Monday Morning. I am also still looking into the shirt idea. I am having a little trouble locating a place to get them done. If anyone else wants to take over that idea please feel free.

VBlue, I'll ask my gf about the shirts. Around xmas time she had Pioneer and JL Audio shirts custom made for me from some website. I'll see if she still remembers the site.

Also I'm probably going to end up driving down, if anyone needs a ride that lives on the way from NY, send me a PM to set up a car pooling thing