AVIC411.com

DESPERATE: Leetlauncher on JVC NX7000?

Hello there!

Does someone now if Leetlauncher 3.0 or testmode is possible on an JVC NX7000? Is trying this without risk?

Coulde somebody please help. The unit operating system is Windows Automative 5.0 (i think this is WINCE 5.0?)

I recently had to change from my Pioneer F900bt to a JVC NX7000 (lease car, etc.).

I was very satisfied with the Pioneer due to the fact there was a lot of customizing possible, maps, etc.

The JVC in potential offers a lot more with a 7 inch screen and detachable panel and faster system software.

But JVC is very slow with updates on system and maps.

At first updating the map software would be my first goal. The card material from Europe is from 2007!!!

Thanks for any response.

Greetings,

Er

Thanks for your response, but no, there is no topic on JVC NX7000 mods. It very disappointing.

Because the potential for this unit is much bigger than for the Pioneer, i think.

It is based on Windows Automative (WINCE 5.0). I don't know if the Pioneer is also based on this? Does someone know?

Maybe Leetlauncher software is possible? But i don't want to take a risk with trying..

Thanks..

Thanks for your response, but no, there is no topic on JVC NX7000 mods. It very disappointing.

Because the potential for this unit is much bigger than for the Pioneer, i think.

It is based on Windows Automative (WINCE 5.0). I don't know if the Pioneer is also based on this? Does someone know?

Maybe Leetlauncher software is possible? But i don't want to take a risk with trying..

Thanks..

well. did a little google searching and found this http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topi ... rms=JVC,KW

accarding to the guy in that thread, they have not found the way to access the the backdoor into the system, but that was a few months back, remember google is your friend, you prolly wont find anything on that unit here b/c this forum is for pioneers. the only reason that the avic f series is hackable is b/c pioneer let the back door to there system public (if they wanted to or not is a diff story)