AVIC411.com

Pioneer AVH-3100 bypass problem!!!!!!!!

I purchased a relay from radio shack and hooked it up. Yes it works and all but every time i wanna set my own custom background image it disables the bypass and i cannot watch movies anymore without resetting my head unit.

Am i the only one experiencing this issue or does anybody else have the same problem i do????????

well i dont mean to hijack your topic here, but i just bought the 3100 and want to bypass the security. What exact paart do i need to buy to do so and can someone give me detailed instructions on what to do as i have never done any wiring before

well i dont mean to hijack your topic here, but i just bought the 3100 and want to bypass the security. What exact paart do i need to buy to do so and can someone give me detailed instructions on what to do as i have never done any wiring before

are you using a toggle or a relay? i have the same HU and i use the toggle feature which works. byt the way i have a question for you if you install the HU alrdy are you getting sound out of your rear speakers?

if you did what did you do. im not getting anything from my rear at all? using a harness

are you using a toggle or a relay? i have the same HU and i use the toggle feature which works. byt the way i have a question for you if you install the HU alrdy are you getting sound out of your rear speakers?

if you did what did you do. im not getting anything from my rear at all? using a harness

im using a relay, which i do not have hooked up yet as i think if i take the power amp wire form the receiver, plug that into the relay i wont get any sound as the amp is not connected to the wiring harness, can anyone help?

as for your rear speaker problem it could be your wiring as the other speakers work