• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Topless

Perfect Man...ty. It looks great :D

I'm still having a problem using these files. Can anybody help? I'm using CMH's mod. I used 7z to open the image.res file. I copied over the new image files and replaced the ones that were in the 'common' folder. After that I used 7z to rezip the file, renamed it and uploaded it. After rebooting the deck I don't see any icons, just words. If I change back to the stock image.res file that's included in CMH's hack everything works. Anyone have any ideas??

hey can someone help me out too. i think im having a problem with my .bmp being too big? i heard it have to be the same exact size as the original 112k? thats impossible. when booting up it doesnt even go pass the splash screen. what am i doing wrong?

Are you talking about the Destination etc.. images? Save them as 24bit. Dont work as 32bit.

hey can someone help me out too. i think im having a problem with my .bmp being too big? i heard it have to be the same exact size as the original 112k? thats impossible. when booting up it doesnt even go pass the splash screen. what am i doing wrong?

Are you talking about the Destination etc.. images? Save them as 24bit. Dont work as 32bit.

so when I'm done modifying the .bmp images I export and save them as 24bit?

What do you mean export? I assume you're editing your images in photoshop?

not Photoshop but close. It's a Serif photoplus application. why does each image have to be 24bit when the original is 16bit? even if I use windows Paint app. It still doesn't work.