AVIC411.com

ya descarge los mapas pero no los puedo hacer funcionar en mi avic-f900

se pude conectar el naviextras al avic-f900?

I manage to download those maps, too: both are for iGO 2006 :(

The search continue...

h

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you purchase an official iGO 8.0 map, it should work with hacked EZRider on AVIC.

On the site with maps for download, it says that foreign traffic exceeds Russian currently (they have to pay for some data exchange across the border) so you need to look at their advertisers... :)

Find the text that says:

Ðажмите Ñюда, чтобы перейти

look at some ads, and you should be able to download the file...

Thanks for the tip, it worked ...

h

There's a guy at my office that speaks Russian. He would be able to help.

I'll show the link to him. And see what I find.

Ok, I won't hurry with the purchase :D

I'll learn about the EZ Rider.

Thanks for your support.

Josue no desesperes.

En Naviextras venden mapas y por lo que entendí si fnciona. Sólo hay q aprender como. Al parece puede que no sea necesario comprarlo.

Saludos

Thanks for your support.

Josue no desesperes.

En Naviextras venden mapas y por lo que entendí si fnciona. Sólo hay q aprender como. Al parece puede que no sea necesario comprarlo.

Saludos

For the moment, it looks like we have to lean on you with the purchase of the map.

Download and install naviextras, even update the software on your Navon device

(if it's is still in the 8.0.x.xxxxx version), then find out what the options are

(price, availability) for the Mexico map. If I can't do anything to happen until next

Sunday, we have to move on - just to agree, how.

h

Thanks for your support.

Josue no desesperes.

Saludos

For the moment, it looks like we have to lean on you with the purchase of the map.

Download and install naviextras, even update the software on your Navon device

(if it's is still in the 8.0.x.xxxxx version), then find out what the options are

(price, availability) for the Mexico map. If I can't do anything to happen until next

Sunday, we have to move on - just to agree, how.

h

Hello guys,

I made my intallation this weekend and working ine. I still need to update the firmware and install the leet launcher. I ordered a SD memory with an usb reader and hasn't arrive yet. I want to make the hack prior to purchase the map.

I don't have the navon device. This one got my attention from the compatibility device list because has the "8.0x.xxxxx" label on it. It also says that is compatible with iGO My way 8.

The map cost 50 Euros... = S It include POIs, elevation..

I need the toolbox from naviextras but works with windows and I have a mac. I'll borrow a pc lap.

I don't want to spend thatamount of money and find it doesn`t work.

Let me see if I understand correctly. With the hacked EZ Rider if the map is compatible I'll be able to make it with this one.

Also my friend that speaks Russian gave me a SD card with a Mexico map but I don't knw what map it contains. I'll find out when I get the sd card reader. Is already delivered at Texas but I need a friend to get her imports and bring it here.

Thanks again for your support and get back to you.

Regards

Hello guys,

I made my intallation this weekend and working ine. I still need to update the firmware and install the leet launcher. I ordered a SD memory with an usb reader and hasn't arrive yet. I want to make the hack prior to purchase the map.

I don't have the navon device. This one got my attention from the compatibility device list because has the "8.0x.xxxxx" label on it. It also says that is compatible with iGO My way 8.

The map cost 50 Euros... = S It include POIs, elevation..

I need the toolbox from naviextras but works with windows and I have a mac. I'll borrow a pc lap.

I don't want to spend thatamount of money and find it doesn`t work.

Let me see if I understand correctly. With the hacked EZ Rider if the map is compatible I'll be able to make it with this one.

Also my friend that speaks Russian gave me a SD card with a Mexico map but I don't knw what map it contains. I'll find out when I get the sd card reader. Is already delivered at Texas but I need a friend to get her imports and bring it here.

Thanks again for your support and get back to you.

Regards

If you will go with leet launcher, you don't need the 8.0.0.xxxxx Mexico map,

since leet launcher doesn't care the the iGO version you are using. You need

the 8.0.0.xxxxx Mexico map only if you want to use the internal Pioneer software.

And BTW, you cannot buy any maps from naviextras, if you don't have one

of the supported devices/software. I will came back with more info this

evening(PST), so if you have some questions, shoot :) . Links will be

included....

That's great, music to my ears. Looks like everyone is happy and congratulating leetcoder.

The leetlauncher topic has many, many comments. So I'll install according the instructions and look what I find. For sure the doubts will come and will be necessary to seek the answers, many of which would be already placed at the forum.

I still need to read more in the topic but these are the questions I have in my mind.

Are there cons on using it? What do you use?

Does the voice commands work for leetlauncher? phone/ipod

I got an ipod classic because my old 4th generation wouldn't be compatible according to the Avic compatibility chart. I read that leetcoder have other priorities than make the new ipod touch work with the code. I don't know if this applies to firmware on new ipod devices.

Today my friend let me know my stuff arrived (sd card w/reader and ipod cable). :D I think I'll pass and grab them on Wednesday.

Thanks h5550.

yo estoy usando mapas de mexico pero con el leetlauncher y usando el garmin xt o el igo 8.3 es la unica forma que yo conosco que puedes usar mapas de mexico en los fseries los mapas de mexico que tu tienes ponlos en el folder del igo y deven de funcionar bien o busca los de garminxt, baja el leetlauncher descomprimelo y ponlo en tu sd card con los mapas que vayas a usar y listo

Does the voice commands work for leetlauncher? phone/ipod

Honestly, I don't know. To use the voice commands, you need parts of the original Pioneer

soft, and I don't know, if leetcoder integrated them into the launcher. Same is true for

the bluetooth and ipod/iphone control...

For the answers regarding the leetlauncher capabilities read the release notes.

BTW, this is one of the reasons why I looking for the 8.0.0.xxxxx Mexico map:

keep the all original functions, just extend the map coverage...

h

Oooh,

Is a packed weed and the weekend will be too. I'll try to install the leet launcher on Sunday.

Tomorrow I'm getting the sd card and the ipod cable.

I read is possible to launch the original pioneer software from the leetlauncher and jump back. I'll try it.

Usually I know how to drive to the places I'm going. I'll use the GPS when don't....

Thanks

Gracias lizbeldy, tu sabes si jalan los comandos de voz teléfono/ipod con el leetlauncher?

Gracias