AVIC411.com

iGO Skin Editor

i have to give this a try

It's not perfect, but better than nothing...

tried it, i guess all the bmps have to be decompressed for it to properly show up on the editor, also having an error when diplaying the navigate_800_480.ui regarding the time and date, other that looks good

i have to give this a try

It's not perfect, but better than nothing...

tried it, i guess all the bmps have to be decompressed for it to properly show up on the editor, also having an error when diplaying the navigate_800_480.ui regarding the time and date, other that looks good

Version 1.0.3 hs been posted by author. Seems to be much better at displaying AVIC ui files...

the program gives me an error whenever i try opening navigatemap_800_480.ui, i think it has something to do with the time display, was able to open other ui's though, still haven't fixed the decrompressing of the bmp's all in all this would be a good software once the bugs are fixed

the program gives me an error whenever i try opening navigatemap_800_480.ui, i think it has something to do with the time display, was able to open other ui's though, still haven't fixed the decrompressing of the bmp's all in all this would be a good software once the bugs are fixed

Interesting. I have ran it on my navigatemap and it did not complain...

Since it only shows one layer at a time, you probably chop out a layer you want to work on and load it separately.

I just ran iPAQ Image Explorer and did batch conversion of all images in Pioneer skin, so now it loads everything...

Interesting. I have ran it on my navigatemap and it did not complain...

Since it only shows one layer at a time, you probably chop out a layer you want to work on and load it separately.

I just ran iPAQ Image Explorer and did batch conversion of all images in Pioneer skin, so now it loads everything...

i also did that and still i'm having runtime errors

i also did that and still i'm having runtime errors

I had it crash on one of the files, but not navigatemap... Oh well, it's a free tool someone's doing in his free time...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi people, I'm happy to see that someone is using my software. at least someone is trying... :D

ok, I have released new version 1.0.5 and I hope that you find it more stable and powerful than others...

it can decompress BMPs, and render almost all layer elements correctly...you can edit and then save your skin files...

Now I'm working on simulating the skin as in your PDA, you can click buttons to move from a page to another, a complete skin can be loaded at a time. but this will be made in next release maybe it'll take a week or two...

if you want to download the next version visit

http://www.andreavb.com/igo8

and let me have your feedback, it is precious for me

Hi people, I'm happy to see that someone is using my software. at least someone is trying... :D

ok, I have released new version 1.0.5 and I hope that you find it more stable and powerful than others...

it can decompress BMPs, and render almost all layer elements correctly...you can edit and then save your skin files...

Now I'm working on simulating the skin as in your PDA, you can click buttons to move from a page to another, a complete skin can be loaded at a time. but this will be made in next release maybe it'll take a week or two...

thank you for taking the time on making this software

Thanks! I'll make sure to try the new one.

It is great that sdomebody is making an iGO skin interpreter. An option to render all visible layers at once would be great...

• 3 months later...