AVIC411.com

Tested Phones for Z1 (updated listing)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't read the whole thread, so I may be reposting this info.... but I have a Sprint PPC6700 and I want to let you guys know that I flashed it with a 3rd party rom from PPC Geeks and now I can transfer my whole phone book instead of just one by one.
  • 2 weeks later...

Got rid of my POS Treo WX that needed to be reset once a day for an iPhone. Works very well. With the Treo, I had echo complaints and the bluethooth update disk did not help - at all. Did all the other tricks with phone volume way down, reset the Z1, re-pair etc, etc. Still lots of Echo.

With the iPhone, easy pair, works great. No echo, decent sound for whom I'm calling. Not as good as my Parrot I had before the Z1 but way better and I refuse to wear bluetooth jewlery. :?

DigitalX-RayGuy

I got the 8GB model. $699.00. A case and a car charge and I put down close to $750.00. So far I'm happy but it's a lot for a phone. Now I'm thinking about the iPod to Z1 connector but XM keeps me pretty happy. It's GSM so I'm surprised it's not up North? I do have to admit I've not been an Apple fan but my wife was shopping in some clothing store and next door was an Apple store. Ten minutes in the hand and that's all it took. I'm a sucker for toys and it's got an amazing OS. Needs a lot but it's very acceptable the way it is.

Digxrayguy

Heres my phone info:

Cingular branded Samsung SGH-i607 / Blackjack

- Contact transfer:One at a time

- Calling: Fully functional (drops from time to time however)

FYI..if you want to transfer multiple contact to your device on a windows mobile phone you can try this software:

http://www.jetwaremobile.com/

I am going to give it a shot later on today....

Edit: The jetwaremobile failed. I will keep looking!

• RonS locked and unlocked this topic