AVIC411.com

Tested Phones for Z1 (updated listing)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="funtuff"] [quote]Not sure if this was already posted, but...

Samsung SGN-i320N or the Blackjack as it's now known.

Contact transfer: Not known
Calling: Fully functional
[/quote]

Does anyone have any information on the Contact transfer for the Blackjack?[/quote]

I had to create my own contacts on my Z1, my blackjack wouldn't transfer contacts
Do you think thats because it doesn't have an IR port? I noticed that my mpx220 thinks its transferring contact via IR port. I think thats why I'm a little confused. In windows smartphone, when you beam a contact, it goes out over the IR port, atleast that's how I understand it. I don't see an option to beam or transfer via bluethooth.
  • 4 weeks later...
[quote name="bigred"]I am curious as to what is meant by contact transfer "one-by-one"?

Do you have to select each one to be transferred one at a time, or does that person have to call you while your connected to the Z1 for it to transfer the name, etc.?[/quote]

It means you can not transfer your entire phone book at one time. You can only transfer 1 contact at a time, so if you have 125 phone book entries you have to transfer each one seperately. And no the person does not have to be on the phone.