AVIC411.com

Tested Phones for Z1 (updated listing)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="markemery"]Cingular (HTC) 8525 works.[/quote]

To people that have used the Cingular (HTC) 8525. Have you had any problems where you will periodicaly lose your Blue Tooth Connection with the AVIC-Z1? I'm having this problem with my Verizon 700W and before changeing over to the Cingular (HTC) 8525, I want to make sure you are not having the same problem. Thanks in advance.
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name="maynard"]Carrier: Verizon
Phone: Treo 650
Tranfer Contacts: Not Supported
Calling: Connects with my Z1, however only connects when receiving a call or dialing (sending) from the Treo, no use of the Z1 dialing capabilities. I tried to update the software yesterday which was a mistake, now I have a Motorola V3c which works 100%. I am looking to trade the V3c for a Q, I see where it is fully functional, can someone verify that?

Maynard[/quote]
My Treo 650 worked for 1 month...then I couldn't use the Avic Z1 to initial calls... now they are initiated at the phone, or if a call is received is the ONLY time the Bluetooth will work between the two.

My cell provider is Rogers and I'm running the most recent OS for Palm , Garnet v.5.4.8. FYI 1.0 or 1.02a are NOT Palm OS version!

Paul
  • 2 weeks later...
Has anyone gotten the Cingular 3125 to work with the Z1? I can't even get it to pair. My t-mobile RAZR and now LG chocolate paired ok, but I haven't been able to get the phonebooks to transfer for either. I have done a forum search, but didn't find anything specific to the 3125.

thanks in advance
[quote name="markemery"]Cingular (HTC) 8525 works.[/quote]

mark,

hello! i was wondering how you were able to pair your cingular 8525 with our ZI?

i tried to pair with passkey 1111, but not luck. that is the passkey i got from pioneer. i haven't had any problems pairing it with my nokia 8800 and my wife's 7370.

john
  • 2 weeks later...