AVIC411.com

Tested Phones for Z1 (updated listing)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="brandon"]The sanyo m1 rocking is true... but for the life of me I cant figure out how to transfer my entire contact book. Every time I try, my z2 tells me my phone was disconnected. Any solutions for this? Am I doing something wrong?[/quote]

Ok, i figured this issue out. If anyone that has an M1 and doesnt know how to do it, here it is....

You have to first get into the correct screen on the z2 to accept the "business cards transfer." The instructions on how to do so are written in the manual.

Now, once you do that, a little window pops up and says that your phone has been disconnected. Have no fear, this is what it does for some reason. You then go into your M1 and do the following.

Go into tools
Select Bluetooth
Highlight (but do not disconnect) the Pioneer device
Press options
Select send item
Select contacts
Select All

Then the phone will find your z2 and commence sending your phone book. Taks a few seconds but when its done your contacts will be loaded in the z2. With mine, after the transfer was complete, the z2 lost my phone. So, you may have to turn the car off then on again, for the connection to be reaquired. Other than that, it works like a charm. Hope that helps anyone that was having issues with the z2 and their M1.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Cingular
Samsung SGH-D807 (slider phone)
- Transfer Contacts: not functional, phone disconnects
- Calling: partially functional. (see below)

When recieving a call, the Z1 rings once then says 'disconnected' and the phone itself keeps ringing. Hit the answer key on the phone and now the bluetooth works fine.

When making a call, the Z1 rings once then says 'disconnected' and the phone itself keeps ringing. When the person being called picks up, the bluetooth is now fully functional. HOWEVER you usually miss out on the first thing they say. (like, 'hello?') ..which can take some getting used too!