AVIC411.com

My F900BT was stolen... What should I replace it with?

Some homie decided he wanted my F900BT last night. If you were me what would you replace it with? Another F900BT? a F90BT? or would you switch to another manufacture? The new Eclipse is pretty nice!

Thanks in advance! (huge fan of the site)

Well whats your budget and did you like your F900? If you did like and can deal with the annoyances then get another one, you can pick one up for around $350-$400 and at those prices its pretty hard to go with something else. Let us know what you get.

Well whats your budget and did you like your F900? If you did like and can deal with the annoyances then get another one, you can pick one up for around $350-$400 and at those prices its pretty hard to go with something else. Let us know what you get.

I don't really have a huge budget and the idea of spending sub $500 to replace it sounds great. If i see another deck I am in love with would twist my arm to snag it. The other appeal of having the Sirius antenna and nav antenna already installed is a big plus.

where can i pick one up at that price?

where can i pick one up at that price?

My bad I was thinking the F700BT was that price... here is a link.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog? ... ps-sellers

And if you do some searching I am sure you can find it for less on special.