AVIC411.com

Volume Ratio Hack

Is there a volume ratio hack yet?

I find my self spinning that Volume Knob way too much! would be much happier with the unit if I could turn up and down the volume faster. Especially since my Head Unit is a little out of reach in my dodge ram. wish thier was also a wireless remote for the unit.

Personally, I'd just be happy if the freaking unit would quit yelling at me while SD is the currently selected audio source. :x If they'd fix that, I'd be happy on this account.

:idea: Just some notes for you to consider:

In order for me personally to not eff with the volume constantly, I have adjusted the SLA volume (in your audio settings) on the different inputs to make them more closely in tune. Each input is different, so make sure you toggle through and adjust them all (except Radio inputs, as they don't have one). I can also tell you that if you use your iPod as an input, you should "levelize the volume" of your music collection. I personally use a program called MP3Gain and set everything to 89 decibels, then set the iPod SLA to +1 (which makes it flow pretty good between most CDs and my iPod).