AVIC411.com

A simple SEAT custom background please...

Hey. I've recently bought a D3 and I've been searching through the site looking for a SEAT custom background but I haven't been able to find a single one! so I was wondering if anyone was able to make me one which obviously fits the size etc of the D3 screen...

My interior is *black* and my lights are red so was thinking of something incorporating those 2 colours only. Maybe a long the lines of the red SEAT SPORT logo in the middle being the dominant feature, with Pioneer written directly underneath it, right along the bottom, in a stylish bold red font. And then the background a plain *black*.

It would be great if it was all done in a simple but stylish way with all the fade and special effects...that makes it look like its factory settings

And maybe have a hot girl subtly fading into the background on the left hand side (if she could be made all *white/grey* as well)... seen that on a few and it looks pretty cool.

If you could submit a version with her in and then one without that would be awesome.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Thanks.

Dude, no way that pic you posted of Britney was going to be useful. That flower background gave me a headache trying to filter it out, so I had to find a new pic. (Cause finding pics of her is soooo hard!)

Anyways, you wanted mainly black and red, so I had to pull the flag out of the logo. If you want the flag back in, I have attached a 2nd option.

Haha sorry about that... hope the headache has cleared up lol. Thanks very much for the speedy response... those look awesome. I do prefer the one without the flag.

Am I able to see one without Britney in it, and instead have a small Seat logo in between the writing and the top of picture...Just so I have a few different options?

Thanks again for all your help, look forward to hearing back from you soon.

here you go... just type in 'SEAT LOGO' and there are plenty of them.

If you feel inspired and have the time, feel free to do me a separate and more lively custom background.

Thanks again for your speedy response...

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Seat_logo.gif

Haha yeh it seems a lot of people don't because there isn't a single SEAT custom background on here.

But yeh brilliant... those are awesome! Would you be able to just make the Seat badge a little bit smaller on both so that there is a bit more of a black gap between the writing, as well as at the top of the page. Sorry to be picky lol.

While I have your expertise I'd like to get as many options as I can out of you lol...if that's alrite? Would you be able to do one for me in the sort of style below. Keeping the background but obviousluy changing the badge and the make of car, and any other stylish bit and bobs you feel necessary to put in...?

Thanks very much, look forward to hearing from you soon.

Ah fair enough... I just got it from one of the other posts in the forum. I've tried searching for it or something similar that would work well but can't seem to find anything. That's a shame!

What you reckon to having a picture of the Earth fading into the top left hand corner of the picture. The type of fade you used for the latest britney one... maybe even a bit more. Do you have any thoughts on other special effects that might look good with this background?

Thanks for all your help once again, look forward to hearing from you soon.

Nothing coming to mind just yet, but I'll see what I can come up with. With a lot of these things, it's easier for me to come back to it after a little while and look.

Believe me, I'm no artist. Most of my experience with photoshop was for webpages for hockey equipment. I would take raw pics of the gear and edit the backgrounds to make them useful for a corporate website...and that was as a favor to a friend. I'm an engineer by trade, so this is all hobby stuff. :)

Ah I see. Well if you could have a quick blast at trying to do the Earth in the top left hand corner... fading into the background like the Britney one but not behind the writing, that would be awesome. Then i'll leave your mind to ponder over any genius ideas you can come up with lol. I'll keep on checking to see if you've come up with anything new as well in the future.

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you soon.

Awesome. Thanks very much for all your help, time and effort. And if you get any bright ideas for another background that you think appropriate for my car then by all means post it in this thread and i'll be able to take a look at it.

Once again, thanks for all your help and i'll talk to you soon.

Hey... me again lol. Hope its alrite asking you for another background with the D3 measurements.

Would you be able to incorporate the red background and monkey given below into a background that has the SEAT logo, writing, and pioneer sign also on it from the previous background you made me....still using the red and black look. Maybe putting the monkey on one side of the picture and the writing on the other, or a few different options that you can come up with.

Thank you, look forward to hearing from you soon.