AVIC411.com

Official 2009 Road Show Q&A

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be the official Q&A for the 2009 Pioneer Road Show on June 13th.

Ask your questions here, and get them answered by Pioneer!

Another question: in the new X-series, has the iPhone 3G (and presumably 3GS) charging issue been corrected so we'll no longer need to purchase a 3rd pary dongle to get it to charge normally?

sorry to ask, but what about the voice command for european avic F series...

does the update, include something for it ?

thanks very much

I don't think it does, they didn't mention anything about the european models.

BUMP.. :)

Anything on the red light and speed camera being operational in the new series or on the 3.0 FW upgrate?

i don't think that would be a problem, i think the problem right now is going into testmode

I was hoping that Pioneer actually implemented a function that was hard coded in there to begin with. Because yeah, if the testmode doesn't work, neither will my red light camera warning. :( One could hope that they didn't short change us on this side of the pond.

Does anyone know if updating to the 3.0 Firmware has any adverse effect on the Hardwire Bypass? I'd love to have the latest and greatest update but not if I have to reconfigure a a way to run the Nav/DVD while in motion.... Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Does anyone know if updating to the 3.0 Firmware has any adverse effect on the Hardwire Bypass? I'd love to have the latest and greatest update but not if I have to reconfigure a a way to run the Nav/DVD while in motion.... Thanks in advance for any assistance.

This is a very important question. I am also very curious about that.