AVIC411.com

Failed to open file: 746_32K_OM-065_32b.bmp

i used leetlauncher on my unit, after that, i cant open the orijinal IGO on my F500. when i attempt to open map, i recieve a message: " Failed yo open file: 746_32K_OM-065_32b.bmp existing application."

Ä° reload data.zip. Ä°t is still same. What can i do?

How can i return my F500 to the original first day cofiguration? I have back up of my flash that i save after 2.0 update.

i used leetlauncher on my unit, after that, i cant open the orijinal IGO on my F500. when i attempt to open map, i recieve a message: " Failed yo open file: 746_32K_OM-065_32b.bmp existing application."

Ä° reload data.zip. Ä°t is still same. What can i do?

How can i return my F500 to the original first day cofiguration? I have back up of my flash that i save after 2.0 update.

try reloading your backup

that looks like a simple bmp picture right? i think... it was saved as a different format. if you want to view it can you try Ipaqx image explorer. it lets you see E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G

thank me later

but love me now

the thing is where is it located? i tried searching for it but didn't see it anywhere