AVIC411.com

AVIC-N1 (CNDV-80MT question)

I currently have an AVIC-N1 unit. It was in an old cavalier that died so I'm getting it moved to another car.

When it was in my civic, I had some problems with it. The screen flipping out was messed up (apparently that's a common problem) so I removed the gears and now just keep it out always.

There was also a problem with the NAVI. I couldn't enter addresses anymore, I couldn't scroll on the POI's....basically the entire NAVI features were busted besides watching the map and knowing where I was. My disc was very old and scratched. Was the problem due to that or the fact that I have a very old unit?

IF I get the new CNDV-80MT disc, what will this due for me? Could it fix those problems and does it have any other features?

Thanks.

Ive had the same problem with disks that were not burned correctly, so Im assuming a scratched up disk would cause the same issues. I had a very scratched up disk once and it would take a while to load certain screens and take me back to the home screen if I tried to go to a screen it didnt like