AVIC411.com

Does F900BT turn off amps?? Issue with remote control wire

My mono block amplifier in my vehicle is not turning off when I have the music in "off" mode on the Headunit..

Yes I have checked all of the wirings and my remote wire is hooked up to the blue wire with white stripe on it from the harness that comes with the HU

I know that some HUs are not made to turn amps off, all they do is turn amps on when the HU is turned on.. So I am wondering if F900BT is one of them or I am having some kind of issues here?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Update:

I used my 12 volt test light to test the remote system control wire from the wiring harness that comes with the HU..

with the HU being in "OFF" mode, the remote system control turns on the amp as soon as i have the key turned into ignition..

is it normal for this HU to do that or do I have a defective HU?

Everything else works absolutely fine, just need it to turn off amps.. I dont like to have my amps turned on all the time, thanks

yes it is supposed to stay on until the avic shuts off completely. reason being, is that if you had a 4 channel amp hooked up, it will still use the amp for key beeps and navigation prompts. thats why the amp stays on. if you need it to turn off, id suggest installing a switch on the rem. turn on for the mono block.