AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

500 means delay after the event you chose

fade effect could be gotten by .alpha parameters of your button

I think I understand what you mean, but cannot find this in your mod, so as to fade the two buttons on the navigation screen. Can you tell me where it is?

I am very grateful for your help and advice.

Colin

the beeps were generated from the following sequence of script

You are right, it must work.

check please, may be you did not update ui file or place it in a wrong place

All other help you have provided has sorted out problems. However, still having problem with sounds.

In the settings for speedcam audio could you confirm what is the difference between Full, Custom and On?

Many thanks

Colin

In the settings for speedcam audio could you confirm what is the difference between Full, Custom and On?

Many thanks

Colin

"Full" and "On" are the standard behavior of iGo speedcam warning system. "On" warns only if you are overspeed, "Full" - forever. The way how to warn, sound etc are managed by exe and sys.txt.

"Custom" is fully mod-designed warning completely substituting standard one. In fact "custom" switch off standard speedcam warning and the mod produces own logic and mod-determined sounds.

I am still having problems with changing speed cam warning sounds.

The following code works giving me an audible warning when using Reminder

Speedcam Sound scripts
;******************************************************

I then have tried to replace this with

Speedcam Sound scripts
;******************************************************

This doesn't work and as I have no previous experience of such script writing I would appreciate any help in getting it to work.

Thanks

Colin

Hi,

this is the best mod I've ever seen.. Awesome job..

I have some questions

1) There is a Cockpit button on the menu. But nothing happend when I click it. What is it?

2) Is it possible to have a shortcut to delete route or stop navigation on the map screen?

3) On the original pioneer skin, when you tap somewhere on the 3d map it is possible to change the elevation and view angle. Is it possible on this one too?

Thanks,

1) There is a Cockpit button on the menu. But nothing happend when I click it. What is it?

No idea, i hope Boris can clarify it. :-)

2) Is it possible to have a shortcut to delete route or stop navigation on the map screen?

It's one click away. If you tap on the turn signal pic then u come to another screen and in the lower corners you find the mute and cancel route buttons.

Stanislavovich didn't want to have these buttons on the map screen itself.

3) On the original pioneer skin, when you tap somewhere on the 3d map it is possible to change the elevation and view angle. Is it possible on this one too?

I'm happy that it is no longer there... 8)

I'm happy that it is no longer there... 8)

:wink:

is it possible to change the angle from somewhere else then?

Hi, just starting out with the F series. I am in the Uk.

Can I ask the update for this mod, posted by Boris on the 6/08, is this the full mod as I obviously missed out on the original mod. Also does this still allow me to use TMC?

Thanks

Yes, all uploads are completely self-contained. As far as I know, TMC should be available. Unfortunately neither author nor I can actually test it (in the US we have MSN Direct instead of TMC, and in Russia there's no TMC at all). It should be there, though.

is it possible to change the angle from somewhere else then?

You can adjust angles in SmartZoom settings. You can also hardcode them in SYS.TXT