AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

As Steve Jobs would say: There is one more thing...

I noticed, that using this mod, the nav application would crash as soon as you turn onto a german autobahn... :mrgreen:

A message box appears with something like: "Could not open $lane_vsimp_sel_signpost.spr - Exit Application"

So I added the "lane_vsimp_sel_signpost.spr" and the "lane_vsimp_sel_signpost.bmp" file to the modded data.zip by copying them from the stock data.zip. Voilà... :idea:

So I'd suggest to reintegrate these files to the next release of this awesome mod.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Steve Jobs would say: There is one more thing...

I noticed, that using this mod, the nav application would crash as soon as you turn onto a german autobahn... :mrgreen:

A message box appears with something like: "Could not open $lane_vsimp_sel_signpost.spr - Exit Application"

So I added the "lane_vsimp_sel_signpost.spr" and the "lane_vsimp_sel_signpost.bmp" file to the modded data.zip by copying them from the stock data.zip. Voilà... :idea:

So I'd suggest to reintegrate these files to the next release of this awesome mod.

Thanks. I'll let the author know, although there haven't been any updates lately...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been running my system on version 2.0 for a couple of years now with an early version of New Nav mod.

I upgraded this morning to 3.0 and installed the latest version of New Nav mod.

Just like to say thanks for all your hard work guys on creating this mod. The improvements are excellent and i still believe this to be the best mod you can do for your Avic device.

Rob

• 1 year later...

For sale Island property

A . Islands - hunting area , 147 hectares, dirt runway for light aircraft ,

pond , river Irgiz M. , excellent hunting, fishing , building principal,

guest house , garage , dock , transportation vehicles for the bulk dam. Communication.

All privately owned by an individual.

Two . Peninsula 25 Hectares on the Volga front Khvalynskoye National Park.

My-Islands.Ru

• 6 years later...