AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

December 15 update from Andr2000 (Firmware 3.x)

+ Added button to return to Navigation screen from Route Planning screen

+ Integration with Avic_Net

Hi Boris, The December 15 version suffered the same rebooting problem like the earlier version. I removed the "no screensaver" codes, it is working fine so far. :D:D:D

Ah, cool. By the way, where do you remove them (I haven't looked at code in a while) from? I might as well upload a US-specific version with no screensaver...

what is avic_net?

Something like Launcher with tools for connecting to the Internet through some Russian cellular providers.

Something like Launcher with tools for connecting to the Internet through some Russian cellular providers.

i see, are they working on something like that for US users?

One could probably adapt configuration scripts to work with NA providers, but most phones/modems I have seen mentioned as working are Nokias and Benq-Siemens models that are hard to come by here...

i see, are they working on something like that for US users?

One could probably adapt configuration scripts to work with NA providers, but most phones/modems I have seen mentioned as working are Nokias and Benq-Siemens models that are hard to come by here...

Boris: I

I trried the 12-15-09 data file and it kept rebooting. I think it is the same problem we had on the last data file something to do with screen saver. Do you think we can have Andr200 make a data file With out the screen saver?

I worked with Andr2000 on the last data file.

Thanks Boris

Jimbo

i hope someone (i mean the ANDR2000's team) could create something for US users (nokia, sony, iphone)

hi, guys!

Well, I know that screensaver reboots the system. But the problem is that I don't know why.

Again, it does work ok for Ukraine/Russia, but it doesn't for the US.

I think that this code makes the problem for you (ui_pioneer/common/ui/navigatemap.ui):

Actually it's an empty state to display screen saver's layer only. And for some reason igo reboots

because of this code.

I cannot reproduce it myself, so if anyone could try playing around this code.....

thanks

hi, guys!

Well, I know that screensaver reboots the system. But the problem is that I don't know why.

Again, it does work ok for Ukraine/Russia, but it doesn't for the US.

I think that this code makes the problem for you (ui_pioneer/common/ui/navigatemap.ui):

Actually it's an empty state to display screen saver's layer only. And for some reason igo reboots

because of this code.

I cannot reproduce it myself, so if anyone could try playing around this code.....

thanks

What would you like me to try?

I deleted the line from (ui_pioneer/common/ui/navigatemap.ui) and still get the reboot.

What should I do next?

Thanks

Jimbo

Hi Boris, The December 15 version suffered the same rebooting problem like the earlier version. I removed the "no screensaver" codes, it is working fine so far. :D:D:D

Ah, cool. By the way, where do you remove them (I haven't looked at code in a while) from? I might as well upload a US-specific version with no screensaver...

Thanks I got it working.

Jimbo

I removed the codes from the two files and so far so good. BTW I am using F500BT US version.

FILE 1:

\ui_pioneer\800_480\ui\general_800_480.ui

Line 106

FILE 2:

\ui_pioneer\common\ui\navigatemap.ui

Line 1279

What do you mean by Phone menu? I'm pretty sure that it is doable, though.

I would like to able to go to the phone settings from the nav screen.

Thanks

Jimbo

I'll need to check on the Russian forum. I believe they had a list of messages you could send through iGO scripts to bring up different AVIC programs.

Why would you need to access phone settings that often, though, I wonder...

Any luck on the Russian form? Just curious if we can do something with the rear view camera also.

Jimbo

Any luck on the Russian form? Just curious if we can do something with the rear view camera also.

Jimbo

No... only found messages to make phone calls, but not ones to bring up phone settings. I don't think anybody specifically looked for it, though.

I removed the codes from the two files and so far so good. BTW I am using F500BT US version.

FILE 1:

\ui_pioneer\800_480\ui\general_800_480.ui

Line 106

FILE 2:

\ui_pioneer\common\ui\navigatemap.ui

Line 1279

Could it be that you are using a visiblemodel for time in the date display code? Maybe try visiblemodel="gps.current_date.valid" Shouldn't cause reboots but then again nothing else in there should either.