AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

I am trying hard to find where I can change the street labels from white to black in night mode.. I am puzzled as I can't find the scripts or codes.

Has anyone have done this in the past?

Any ideas on where I can start looking?

I have looked at color.ui in the common folder and tried to change a few things but no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jimbo

i think street label colors are in the schemes

I have been looking in there. I changes a few color values and still did not change..

Any idea which line I should change?

Thanks

Jimbo

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I have two small problems with this mod:

- If different route modes are displayed (fastest, shortest, economic, etc.) they are all displayed with the same color

on the map (green) ? I believe this is not right, isn't it?

- How do I switch from 2D to 3D maps?

Thank you!

Hugo

1. The button next to the plan mode button IIRC. It can be an airplane or a compass depending on the map mode you are in.

2. You need to get a compatible scheme that supports multiroute. Download the zip in my thread or IDT's thread and pull the scheme files out of it. They will work.

Alex

dank you for the help, yet I encountered another problem: most buttons have become their labels in Dutch which is alright, - I am native Flemish -, but some, however, are still in English. Where can I insert the translations, I would add the French and German translations too if missing and, of course, upload the files.

Thanks in advance,

Hugo

dank you for the help, yet I encountered another problem: most buttons have become their labels in Dutch which is alright, - I am native Flemish -, but some, however, are still in English. Where can I insert the translations, I would add the French and German translations too if missing and, of course, upload the files.

Thanks in advance,

Hugo

...\content\lang\Lang_{name of language>.ZIP is a file that has translations. Look for dictionary.lang file in the archive and add translations for strings that are missing...

• 4 weeks later...

January 18, 2010 update

+ Runs ExtLauncher, instyead of autorun.mscr

+ Program Launch Menu: all programr removed, iGo exit added

- Bug fix: "Select" button in POI detail screen would allow selection only if accessed through Main Menu\Destination

+ Can calculate real distance to POI: currently, iGO shows distance to POIs in POI list as the crow flies. Now added a button to compute real distance to POI from current GPS position

+ Call POI button change. If a phone is connected, it is a button. If not, static text.

• 3 weeks later...
I think there is a problem with the download link. Only downloads 250kb of the 6mb file.

Can you re-host it?

Thanks

Rob

Just checked it, downloads fine... Try again, may be with a different browser?

Hey Boris, It's been some time... I have a tiny issue, and I'm 100% sure you know the answer to it.

My Nav crashed a month ago, I did a install of 3.002 (I think) to fix it, I grabbed your Data file today and put in place of the old (renamed original) once I replaced it the nav started crashing, wont actually boot up to the pioneer gui.

I thought at one point we also needed to copy the sys file and fonts, has something changed? Any ideas why the nav would crash with the data.zip you provided.

Holla' IDT and NSEW

Hey Boris, It's been some time... I have a tiny issue, and I'm 100% sure you know the answer to it.

My Nav crashed a month ago, I did a install of 3.002 (I think) to fix it, I grabbed your Data file today and put in place of the old (renamed original) once I replaced it the nav started crashing, wont actually boot up to the pioneer gui.

I thought at one point we also needed to copy the sys file and fonts, has something changed? Any ideas why the nav would crash with the data.zip you provided.

Holla' IDT and NSEW

try reverting back to the stock and see if it works, if it does then that means the modded files that you have might be corrupted

Holla' IDT and NSEW

try reverting back to the stock and see if it works, if it does then that means the modded files that you have might be corrupted

Yea original works, booted up fine.

Think I should re download and try again? besides the data file isn't there a couple others that need to be replaced?

I just tested the nav mod again, re download the file and uploaded it to thumbdrive, tested, still rebooting.

I swear the sys file was different... and there was a font or 2

Download and extract the digital font on page 40 and install it in apl2/igo folder. Should take care of re-boot issues.

I just tested the nav mod again, re download the file and uploaded it to thumbdrive, tested, still rebooting.

I swear the sys file was different... and there was a font or 2

Yes, this one needs the digital.ttf font file. It should work with stock SYS.TXT, though.

Hi Boris:

Any chance of split screen and map changer on this mod? I put the split screen in. I noticed that IDT mod has the map changer which works great! He also have the fuel mod also.

Thanks

Jimbo

If the author decides that he wants the split mode, he'll put it in. I will post a suggestion on 4PDA, but really Stanislavovich's and Andr2000's philosophy is to keep it as straightforward and simple as possible.