AVIC411.com

Kenwood DNX9140 $2600 in Canada... WTF!

I called a local Kenwood Excelon dealer here in Toronto and he told me today that each dealer here will be getting about two units, and won't receive anymore for another 6 months or so. He said there price here in Canada are $2600.

Anyone else think this is a bit outrageous? It doesn't even meet the currency exchange... $1799 USD (MSRP) = $2027 CDN.

I guess Canadians will be purchasing these from the U.S.

PS. How many months do you guys think it will take for the price to drop around 1200 or so..?

I called a local Kenwood Excelon dealer here in Toronto and he told me today that each dealer here will be getting about two units, and won't receive anymore for another 6 months or so. He said there price here in Canada are $2600.

Anyone else think this is a bit outrageous? It doesn't even meet the currency exchange... $1799 USD (MSRP) = $2027 CDN.

I guess Canadians will be purchasing these from the U.S.

PS. How many months do you guys think it will take for the price to drop around 1200 or so..?

wtf, $2600, with that amount of money we could already have a high end carputer with all the add ons, what a ripoff