AVIC411.com

avic f-series uboot.bin collections

1) don't try update avic with uboot from SD, only from AtlasMgr or jtag,

2) use attached files only with IDA

3) no need write me to PM, if you kill you avic with this uboot, try backup before write.

avic f500bt NN749 board

[attachment=1]uboot_f500bt.rar[/attachment]

avic f700/f900/f90 NN746 board

[attachment=0]uboot_f900bt.rar[/attachment]

Can you explain me why this uboot file should not be used from SD ?

Just a caution that if you don't know what you're doing with uBoot and how to restore a bricked unit, you might not want to flash his copy to your AVIC. May also overwrite some of your unit's unique ID codes with his unit's, or his could be meant for a region (US/Canada versus Europe) that would render some of your unit's features unavailable.

What is IDA ?

Interactive Dis-Assembler, full name is IDA Pro (use Google to find more info). It will take the binaries from the uBoot and system flash (like av.exe, navi.exe, etc) and help convert them back into human-readable source code. This process isn't automatic, and does take a lot of human involvement.

Where can I find the latest version of AltlasMgr and instruction on how to use it ?

Good question, hopefully Carver doesn't mind PM'ing that info to you. It probably comes with a reference design kit for the Titan CPU that's in the AVIC-Fs. Wouldn't mind knowing myself...