AVIC411.com

Did you skip backing up your F90BT?

minifreezer: I'm going to try the F90BT files and see if that works. Really, all I want to do is play with some customizations while I wait for the parts for my install to come in.

I can upload the F700BT 2.0 image once I have my deck installed if anyone wants it....

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

minifreezer: I'm going to try the F90BT files and see if that works. Really, all I want to do is play with some customizations while I wait for the parts for my install to come in.

I can upload the F700BT 2.0 image once I have my deck installed if anyone wants it....

Well this way if you get the same issue with the f90 files you know that the other backup you DLed is not corrupt, but the emulator can not run it or the setting are wrong. Good luck

Thanks for sharing those images!

I was able to download the F700 image and extract it fine (I haven't installed my deck into my car yet, so I can't do my own backup).

I was following the OS Emulation tutorial in the AVICWiki and when I select "Navi", a blank window comes up with the words "NaviMain" on it and nothing else. When I click on "MainMenu" and go to "Destination", it just hangs there after I press "OK". I'm not sure if that's result of a bad image or if I've configured the emulator incorrectly.

I have the same excact problem

Postby tk421 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:40 pm

It seems as if the f700 files are no longer there - wondering if they are still on the server or if I should re upload them?

tk421

tk421, Any chance you can re-upload the F700 files? I still don't see the files on there...

For some reason the only thing I can copy is APL cant copy any of the other files why not? Anyone have this problem besides me?

For some reason the only thing I can copy is APL cant copy any of the other files why not? How exactly am I supposed to do this. So far I am using the avic 90 bt files posted on this site. This is what im doing I put both testmode files in their own folder each. The I have in a folder all of the other 17 files I have downloaded and it says not enough space.. I have deleted my old files whats going on can anyone help me?

well my unit won't even turn on... i don't get the pioneer logo at all.. just the map, menu buttons light up and then shup off after 5-10 seconds on start up.

so i tried to get to the service menu and it worked got all the way to wince upgrade. upgrade through sdcard format.

then after reading 100% goes to writing image and starts at 6% and doesn't do anything after that. the bluetooth light blinks, and after 30 min nothing still at writingimage 6%. how long should it take?

the guru's have to know something, i have searched everywhere and tried everyhting