AVIC411.com

Did you skip backing up your F90BT?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I originally installed the 3.0 update and everything was good. I tried to install someones mods and thats when I started having problems.

Now my unit will turn on to the splash screen and after about a minute or less it just shuts off completly. I have replaced all the files several times and now im stuck. I dont know whats going on....Im getting desperate and about to buy a X910bt if I cant fix this real real soon.

Which mods did you install? There is most likely a corrupt file; you might need to go back and replace the WINCEIMG, which I believe is the first step when you perform the upgrade to 3.0. If it got to the main menu then rebooted after a minute or two, I would say the problem lies in your data.zip.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Not to bump an old thread, but I have a quick question. Are the F90BT backup files compatible with the F900BT files? If not, is there another place to get the F900BT files that I am missing?

Yes, they are compatible. There isn't that much of a difference between the two units.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Notice: I'm going to retire this server soon, keeping it going it costing too much. It will be down as of 7/5.

Can you email me the F90BT package?

I started the d/l yesterday (the ftp was still running) but it ended up failing. Now I can't get back into it so Im assuming its dead.

Or if anyone else has the files for it, that would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, I just discovered this website a few days ago and I wish I had seen that you were taking this valuable piece of info i need so badly down. Do you think you could upload it to say sendspace.com or something and email it to me? I really really need that back up file so bad