AVIC411.com

Did you skip backing up your F90BT?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I am sorry if I am being rude, but what good is a tutorial to fix or upgrade a unit if every time you click on one of the required files you get "oops the page is no longer available" or you just plain can't log in to an ftp server. Seriously, I posted how to fix a window switch on a mercury marauder on another forum, that would be like me deleting all the photos off my server making the post useless. :?: Again sorry if I am being rude and this forum is very helpful, but I just thought I should mention this.

The OP noted the server was going away on 7/5. That's a month ago.

If someone else hasn't responded and offered to give it to you, or the OP hasn't mentioned changing his mind, it's probably not happening.

I don't think responding daily is going to fix it, either, if that's your plan.

If someone else hasn't responded and offered to give it to you, or the OP hasn't mentioned changing his mind, it's probably not happening.

Well thats fine then, remove all the posts and tutorials that pertain to the files that are no longer available because they are useless. When someone is searching the net and finds a post in this forum thats explains exactly how to fix their problem it is very frustrating to click link after link for a file that is no longer there.

Well thats fine then, remove all the posts and tutorials that pertain to the files that are no longer available because they are useless. When someone is searching the net and finds a post in this forum thats explains exactly how to fix their problem it is very frustrating to click link after link for a file that is no longer there.

you know.. sometimes life is like that, you can't always get what you want..

you know.. sometimes life is like that, you can't always get what you want..

Isn't there some song that goes like that? "You can't always get what you want.... You can't always get what you want... And if you try some time you just might find, you get what you need"

Files are still down, but to the guy who is complaining about it, I recommend just going into the service menu and installing AVIC-X910BT 3.01, the difference in responsiveness is HUGE I don't know why you would want to go back to the crappy OEM software that came on the F90BT, I know I won't be. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...